Blonde8 diary healthy and filling- please read and tell me if im doing ok

To be honest ladies ive cut my portions down from what I was having. I have three meals a day but dont genrally snack although I drink loads of tea throughout the day. I also dont have any carbs with my evening meal. I do in the day but just not with eveninh meal and it seems to help xx

I've read a lot about not having carbs in the evening to help with weight loss. I might try that this week... I'm just not very inspired when it comes to dinners and not having ANY carbs. Hmmm...

I've really cut down on carbs over the last year but like Mets still struggle with the idea of NO carbs at all. Two days a week I try to have no rice, potatoes, rice etc with lunch and dinner but will have root veg or beans. Maybe I will have to consider being a bit more strict than that. Maybe. Your losses really are inspirational though, huge well done!

Ah thank u for all ur lovely comments it really helps to keep me focused. Today ive not eaten much as was busy so all I had today was roasted veg and chicken and half a double decker (4pp) ive drank a couple cups of vanilla chai latte today to and im not sure how many pp they are and cant find them xx

Ive just made a lovely dish its chicken that was already cooked I then added two tins of chopped toms a tin of cannelini beans, pepper , courgette, onion and mushrooms chucked it all in the oven for about 45 mins then added some herbs and served as it was. Really yum and could use it on pasta as a sauce or on a jacket potato. X

The chicken dish sounds really nice, I love dishes that are versatile like that and you can have a few different ways.

Mmmmmm vanilla chai latte, I used to have a tub of that but gave it to a friend as it was just too tempting, and I seem to remember it was quite high in points unfortunately. Tesco do a lovely vanilla chai teabag though which is a pretty good point-free substitute.

Yeah vanilla chai is lovely but like u say unfortunatly its pointed. I brought some chai tea bags today and they are nice to and free lol xx

Food for today... for breakfast I had oat so simple with alpro soya milk and a teaspoon of golden syrup. For lunch I had ww chicken noodle soup which is free with two slices of thick ww bread. For dinner I had roasyed vegetables with chicken xx

You've been quiet for the last few days, hope everything is ok. It seems everyone has gone quiet this week!

No one had replied so I didnt put anything up lol. I weighed in yesterday and have lost another 3lbs doing sf. Hope everyone else doing ok I keep coming on to check how everyone doing but it is really quiet xx

3lbs?? Great news! Well done. The plan seems to be really working for you which is fab.

I think because its a pretty small group of people that come on this bit of the forum is does go quiet for a few days when people are busy, have other stuff on their mind or sometimes are just struggling with the diet but I think its really important to still post, although I do understand it can feel frustrating to feel like you are posting to yourseld... Someone will be back to comment within a few days though.

I'm actually going to try a 5:2 version of JUDDD for the next couple of weeks but still going to keep my diary here and its feel more like "home" than anywhere else on the forum!

Hope you have a fab weekend.

Breakfast was porridge with alpro soya abd teaspoon golden syrup.

Lunch was 2 crumpets with marmite followed by mango

Tea was chicken breast and roast veg

Skimmed milk was used throughout the day also xx

Sounds like a great day. Well done.

I always like the idea of a mango but always end up disappointed by them :( I think its the texture, they somehow always end feeling a little bit "sandy" to me :/

Mango is sometimes furry I think...well I googled it and it says its fibrous lol. I like them but u get alot of waste on them. Is anyone else having any nice things this forum seems really quiet at min xx

Breakfast was porridge with alpro soya and golden syrup.

Lunch was 1 ww bagel with beef salad and ww chicken noodle soup.

Dinner is going to be chicken breast and roasted veg...surprise surprise xx

I think sometimes it can help to have a bit of routine when dieting so nothing wrong with the regular appearance of chicken and roast veg :) I think getting away from some of the "food decisions" at times can make things alot easier.

It is pretty quiet on here, although not that much more quiet than I think its been for most of the time I have been on here. It probably doesn't help that a couple of us aren't actually following simply filling at the moment either :/

Back