Bloody boobs

Lol yep that's the one :) xx

I can still remember that book, even what the cover looks like! Not sure why really!

Lol me too, I loved it think I learned everything I know from that book lol including how get big boobs lol xx

Ugh, I've only just come across this post. I'm a 32E and wear minimiser bra's for work otherwise I'd feel really self concious. Like Mrs Essex and some of the other ladies on here, my boobs feel (and look) like they've lost 'volume' I've gone up a cup size but down a back size since starting this diet (WTF, how did that happen?!)

Any ideas if there are any creams that would help my boobs looking less saggy (not that they are at the moment but I have a feeling they are going that way......)

Thanks! :)

Ugh, I've only just come across this post. I'm a 32E and wear minimiser bra's for work otherwise I'd feel really self concious. Like Mrs Essex and some of the other ladies on here, my boobs feel (and look) like they've lost 'volume' I've gone up a cup size but down a back size since starting this diet (WTF, how did that happen?!)

Any ideas if there are any creams that would help my boobs looking less saggy (not that they are at the moment but I have a feeling they are going that way......)

Thanks! :)

i been using cocoa butter with elastine, it has improved stretch marks so i hope it working as well on boobs

I never read forever, dont know how I missed that one :)
banafell soap&glory firminator is really good, well i think it is xx

oh my god forever, that was so rude when i was 12. i read it at the same time as my sister who was 9.
im cheating girls my whoppers are going. i came down from a 38 j-k to a 30k 32 jj. and by february hopefully mine will be down to a 30e or 30f. cant wait. new and pert boobies.
xxx

Back