Bloody dilemma.

Time for me to peep up again.

This is going to sound bad and I don't mean it to be so please no-one take offense to it.

Saraian, If your oh has decided this is the diet for him there will be very little that will change his mind. **Here come's the bad bit** Men (my opinion being one) will decide on one and then go at it. Women on the other hand tend to dabble in diet's and change. If he does decide to go SW then you might find it easier this time as you have the support at home that you may not have had before.

What are you trying to say Manny that we cant make up our minds :giggle:

I am one of them who has changed diet about 100 times!
Please vouch for this Sandy !!

But all in a good cause sweetie, all in a good cause!!

Yes Manny you are 100% correct - if its recommended he will do it. Its a bloke thing. I will do it with him and point still - will still eat same meals etc.

On another subject i wish my lunch would hurry up and cook im starving!!!

I think ive tried them all - including veggie atkins the only one I haven't tried is the Cabbage Soup diet!! WW and SW are the only ones I lost weight on and was able to sustain.

I think Manny is right actually - I'm a diet hopper too! Keep coming back here though :)

Looks like you have found something of a compromise though - feed him according to SW but point it for yourself. Might be a bit of a faff but you're likely to be mostly cooking with Filling Foods so that fits in with WW principles too.

I'm intruigued that the doctor has encouraged him to lose weight in case of IVF - is this because you can't be referred the pair of you if your BMI is higher than a certain amount or is there a direct medical reason?

I do however find WW easier to control as a diet. I have said this a couple of times before that you pretty much have to decide if its a green or red day and stick with it for the day. I found this difficult if I was out and about and had to grab lunch on the run.

Hiya,

It's not so bad now - extra easy (a new plan) has been introduced that means there's now only one kind of 'day' and this avoids the problems you're talking about.

Good luck at SW - it doesn't really matter what you're doing as long as you're losing weight and happy - stick with WW and get weighed in at SW if you think you can manage it.

Back