Blooming snow!

I'd say I could identify most of you from photos and just following posted heights and weights! :)

Must get a pic of myself up for at least a day or so beforehand. Do wear your tinted glasses. :D

Yes, do put a piccy up, that would be lovely - a name would be good too as I refuse to call you Waterworks lol

I'm Clare. Did I never say that before? :cool:

Yep! I've just noticed that I've started calling Highlandpony 'Helen', for no better reason than that she joined around the same time as slimforsummer (who actually IS called Helen). I hold you entirely responsible Suze. :wave_cry:

Hmmmm, I actually quite like the name Helen :D

PMSL! I think you're fitting right in here Pony. :D

I wondered too, Water - now shall try to remember to call you Clare. Not sure how long that will last, though! :)

Re recognising each other, I thought I might ring the hotel the week before and let them know we're coming - maybe they have a special room or bar area that we could reserve - what do you think?

LOL speed up the feeding process - I can just see Marty zooming around on the skateboard, throwing feed left, right and centre :D

moz-screenshot-5.png
skateboard.gif

I'm a 5' 10" loud Irishwoman. I tend to stand out in any crowd. ;) Bet I could pick most of you out of a lineup too. :D

Might be better to meet in the public bar. I can just imagine a ' the good the bad and the ugly' situation in a private room, where we're gazing around at each other in silence waiting for someone to make the first move.

NOOOOOOOT! :D

Yay! Mine's of the harsher variety I'm afraid, but I can do a good brogue if you like Linzi! :)

Back