Blow Out

the true me

I just had a massive blow out at dinner tonight. I had a baguette with salami and three different kinds of cheese.

I am instantly hot, headachey, stomachache and lethargic.

Carbs are lethal. Lethal I tells ya.

I'm not beating myself up for having food; I had one of those days where I just needed to have something more substantial. I am very very mad about the food I chose to eat though.

I feel so ill at the moment, that I am in a self-pitying mood and am waiting until 10pm until I can ring my mummy.

No matter how old you are, you need them when you're feeling sick. :)

as said, put it behind you and start afresh from now!
remember how it's made you feel, and think about that whenever you are tempted in future!

having had bread and cheeses, you might find it take a day or two to get back into ketosis, they are pretty much the two worst things you can eat - sorry! :(

yep it might take couple of days to get back into ketosis, but only few seconds to get back into CD. It's all in the mind. Teach yourself from your mistakes and hopefully you'll be just fine. I've decided to keep myself preoccupied with music and desperate housewives lol. We are all here to support one and other. Just come here relax have a chat with the rest and you'll forget about the F word :)

Hi all. Thanks for your words. I have had such a hideous few days - just ravenous and obliging that hunger! I've not had cravings for food like this ever in my entire life! That is no exaggeration!
Was getting really frustrated and then my TOTM came on this afternoon and the cravings have just disappeared. First month on the diet. I am going to have to be soooo careful around this time! Oh, the bliss! lol

sending you a big hug, I have been there today with some toast this morning, damm this bugs making us crave!!

hope your okay x

Back