Blown it!

To all of you on this thread saying you will start again tomorrow, why not start again immediately with the next meal. It could really help the damage limitation. Just because you have had chocolate it doesn't mean you can't eat healthily in between xx

Well, I've had a successful green day today and I feel so much better for it. I do still have one Lindt white chocolate bunny (200g). I was planning on giving it away, then I thought I'd try dividing it up into 25g portions and seeing if I can muster up some self-control and just have one portion a day. Maybe it's better to do that than avoid treats altogether.

You should not avoid treats as this may prevent you falling by the wayside. If you find you can't only eat the amount you weighed out, (and no snacking on bits fallen off whilst weighing lol) then i would put it straight in the bin. It won't be wasting food because it would be "waist" food otherwise. Well done for today x

I think a lot of people will have struggled to stay on it 100% this weekend past - I know I did. From being virtuous and righteous at Sunday lunch, eating only lean roasted lamb, no gravy and no potatoes, no dessert and no sweets/chocolate, I was starving by the time I got home six hours later and phoned for a chicken tikka kebab :eek:

Not my best ever decision.

Even today, one day from weigh-in, I am still 1lb heavier than last week, and it will be a struggle even to STS this week.

But it doesn't matter, because I am on this plan for life, and I will continue to eat as well as I can, and slips will always occur at certain times, and I will try not to get worked up if I don't lose one week, because eventually I'll get there.

Back