BL's Excellent Adventure: Abstinance has left the building. :D

Thanks ANders! Will try that when I am in Ketosis, and can spare using 2 packs at once!!! :D

I just made my favourite - Mint Chocolate 'ice cream'.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmm - it is just as good as I remembered!!! :)

Your before/after pic is amazing! Well done - you have done really well! Continued good luck in RTM!:)

bl how do you make mint chocolate ice cream?
Thanks
x

bl how do you make mint chocolate ice cream?
Thanks
x

HIya

You use Peppermint tea in place of water,mixed with a chocolate pack, and lots of ice. Alot of ice to make it really thick. And I add 3 (yes, 3!) sweetners. Its yummy!!!

Chocolate shakes are the only thing I ever use sweetener in. Even when not in abstinanace. I just find the chocolate does not taste like chocolate, but with the sweetners added it makes all the difference. Particularly withh this as Pepermint tea is not sweet either.

Its good! Nice hot too! :)

Thanks for that agent bl (",)

OK. Thats day four under my (loosening) belt. :D

But flippen heck - Ketosis seems to be taking longer then before. I keep thinking, hmm, what should I have...then remember oops! nothing for you madam! Just wanting the pangs to go away. Hopefully tomorrow should seal the deal.

I have been feeling chilled, but I think I am coming down with something - had a snuffly nose and scratchy throat since yesterday so think I may be getting a cold. Last time I never ever got cold in Ketosis....so doubt its that. Unless I am going to get cold now cause there is no insulation. :D

ANyway - another day down is one less day to do.

NIte nite!

x

Feeling very good this morning - think mayyyybe I am in Ketosis, was not as hungry this morning, and the porridge filled me up nicely.

What a great addition the Porridge is - I really feel like I have had brekkie.

I am excited for Monday for my weigh in. I know it will be a good one - I can feel changes occuring already. And it feels so good. God, I really love Lighter Life. It so darn fast!!

It was a little tough last night again cooking for my hubster. It just all smelld so good, and for a moment, I got angry at myself for having to do this again - but then I had a laugh, and though yeah - but you are only doing it for a matter of weeks....no big deal.

I have felt amazingly good this week. No headaches or spacy feelings like the first time, and I was a bit surprised as I was fairly carb heavy the last few weeks. So its a joy to know, in a matter of hours, if not now, my bods gonna turn into a little fat burning machine!! :D :D

YAY!

Roll on 5 o'clock!!!! Looking forward to the weekend!

xx

YAY!!! I am in Ketosis!!!

It has been MAD at work, and I have been so busy today! I was asked to change my lunch hour which I did, and during that time I ran a few errands.

And I just looked at the clock, and realized….its 4pm! And I haven’t eating since 7am! AND I’M NOT HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee! Means I get three packs tonight!! :giggle:

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss::

Let the good times roll!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

You made it! That's the difficult bit done - your 6 weeks will be up before you know it!

Congratulations BL. That's the tough bit done. Now the lbs will roll away and your few weeks will be over before you know it. Whehey - just a short stretch and you'll hit that attainable 10 stone!

Don't lose it too quickly

We'll be fighting over the clothes in the charity shops!

I bought a lovely red Nougat silk cardigan today £3.99 !!

Well done you. It will be easy peasy from here on in...:D

Just caught up with this thread, fantastic to hear you're feeling so good - have a good weekend

DAY 6

Day 7 - error in subtitle! DOH!! My maths are all OVER the place today!

Taking a break at the mo - had a rush of the wonderful LL enregy this morning and cut down, with a hand saw, a Eucalyptus tree!!! :D
da da da DAHHHHH - SUPERWOMAN!!! :rotflmao:

But I am pooped so having a nice hot coffee and some water and a wee break. Then its out to cut up the branches into manageable sizes for a bonfire!

Feeling great! Cant wait for weigh in tomorrow night!!! Whoop whooop!!! :D :D

xxx

aww your doing soooo great!!! :D
Cant wait to see how your weigh in goes tonight :)
get you with the handsaw hahahaha!!
keep up the amazing work and 10stone will be here in no time!
lovesyou
xxx

Back