Blue Bunny on a mission

Add a third of a 100g milka chocolate bar to my syns which at 9 brings my total for the day to 15 :) I also had some plums at lunchtime which I forgot to mention earlier.

A red day for me today.
Breakfast: weetabix x 2 with hot water and milk, banana (hex a + b) Snack after shopping: banana
Late lunch eaten out: Steak and gammon with onions, salad and mushrooms and a fried egg ( counting the oil the egg was in as hex b 2) The meal came with new potatoes and peas too and I did consider making it an extra easy day but decided against it, so I gave the peas to hubby and left the pots. Not sure if I'll need to eat again today!! :)

Still haven't done any ironing ;) naughty me. I took a friend's birthday card round to her earlier and declined the offer of a glass of wine, how virtuous am I? x

Very virtuous :)

Workout went well yesterday - I ended up doing two back to back to complete week 5 - in PAIN today lol

Get the naughty child who ate your last curly wurly to do the ironing as punishment lol ;):D

mmmm talking of curly wurlys I bought some today....:D

So did I, to replenish stocks lol :) and some smarties and milky ways......and I've hidden them all mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Glad to hear it :)

I've just had a curly wurly - forgot how good they are!!

Enjoy your goodies!

I have lol! Had a picky evening, 2 activia yogurts, a nectarine, a pear, and then 15 syns worth of chocolate-a curly wurly (6) and a tube of smarties (9) Yummy! I love that we can get a decent choc fix, not feel guilty about it and still lose weight :) x

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go! With a plan to buy a salad box from the little sandwich shop opposite where I work.....I'm taking fruit/yogurt/mugshot as well and have just have 2 x weetabix with hot water and milk for brekkie (hex a + b). No idea what I'll be cooking for dinner tonight, will cross that bridge when I get to it! x

Had fruit, 2 x activia yogurts and a chicken salad at work for lunch. really not impressed with the salad, won't be going to that shop again-it used to be fab before it reopened recently, but it's changed owners and the new ones aren't a patch on the old ones :(
Dinner is currently simmering away, thin pork steaks with ratatouille which I have to admit smells delicious, or maybe thats just because I'm so hungry lol? Had a banana while I'm waiting to fill the gap, and I'm planning on a choccy fix later-15 syns or below of course ;)

Add to the above another yogurt, a nectarine and I've just munched my way through a 1oz portion of shreddies, hoping it counts as my 2nd hex b. No milk or anything with it, just needed something to crunch :)

Today has been my 3rd red day in a row. Unusual for me but I thought I'd see if it makes much difference. Its WI tomorrow night, and although I know I've had a good week on the plan I'm not feeling very optimistic. I'm due for TOTM which always makes me irritable but I don't feel as bloated in the run up to it as I usually do, so lets see how friendly the scales are tomorrow.
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with hot water and milk, banana (hex a + b)
Lunch at work: salad consisting of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, cottage cheese with chives and tuna-made at home this morning after the disappointment of yesterdays shop bought one! I couldn't eat it all. Also an activia yogurt and an apple.
Dinner: the rest of last night's pork steaks with ratatouille, another yogurt, a curly wurly (6 syns) and a tube of smarties (9 syns).

If I'm peckish later I'll have 1 oz of shreddies (hex b) again for supper. :)

I love having my chocolate fix too :) good luck tomorrow, will check in to see how you got on :)

Back to the madness of the school run this morning........the only day I'm ever organised enough for it is the first day back so all is well so far lol...........I've just eaten my usual weetabix breakfast, the fruit bowl is looking very sorry for itself, lots of apples from my uncle's tree, a melon and one sad black banana :( will pick some more up on the way to work to go with my yogurt and mugshot. WI tonight and I'm not feeling slim at all grrrrrrrr!!

You will be fine, good luck for tonight x

A measly half lb off!! But at least its in the right direction I suppose.....and TOTM is expected at any time so it could be a lot worse. x

Well done on the loss, it's small but it's still off :) a few weeks ago when I was gaining I'd have given anything to have a half lb off So I'll never knock it :)

Well done on the loss its going in the right direction! X

Thanx Chickadee and Shenzi :) I'm pleased it's off and not on obviously, but was really hoping for a bit more especially after my holiday gain. Never mind though, I'm battling on. x

I haven't been writing what I've been eating for the last couple of days and I know that's probably a bad habit to slip into, but I promise I've been a good girl in my dieting week so far! I had a green day on Thursday and only had 5 syns, an EE day yesterday with 20 syns, and today could be anything still as I haven't had lunch yet but I'll probably opt for a pasta n sauce as I'm alone in the house so that will make it a green day :) I've completely ran out of yogurts (how did I let that happen??) but that will be rectified later hopefully. Yogurts keep me on the straight and narrow, don't know how I'd cope without them!! Hope everyone's having a good weekend xx

So yesterday ended up a green day after I had pasta n sauce for lunch followed by another banana and a snickers (15 syns). Dinner was a jacket potato with dairylea light (2nd hex a) and lots of ratatouille, followed by strawberries, plums and an activia yogurt. my 2nd hex b was 2 cereal bars from Aldi (the Benefit ones, I'm sure I've read they count as hex's, please tell me if i'm wrong!!) A good day I think :)
Today I'm undecided but will probably be red as I have a chicken in the fridge. I've just had my usual breakfast of weetabix and a banana so my options are open if I change my mind.
I'm going to tackle the ironing today :( can't believe how much I've got. I have tomorrow off work and could do it then but have arranged to meet a friend for coffee and then to take the kittens for their first jabs so I know I would get hardly any done! x

Back