Blue Bunny on a mission

aww thanx shenzi xx I intend to!

Hi!
Just read yr full diary! :) well done on getting bk on the diet straight away! And just think...you would have prob gained the weight on holiday anyway so at least you'd lost 6.5lbs before going!!

I did extra easy for just over 7 months and only just started to try some red days so looking through diaries for ideas!!

Good luck with the weight loss and well done for the 3 lbs off!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanx cai you're absolutely right, I would have still gained it and it could have been soooo much worse! Congratulations on your weightloss so far, 63lbs is fantastic! How are you finding the red days? I never seem to have much success with extra easy and much prefer red/green days :)

It was suggested that red days might boost my loss as it had slowed down...WI is tomorrow and I have only done one extra easy day this week so I will see :) fingers crossed!!
I have to admit I am sometimes hungry but do like the 2 hex b's!! :)
I'm a teacher so when I get bk to work it will be a mix of days, whatever I can manage...planning is the key to all this!! X

Definitely agree about planning. Will you let me know how you get on at WI tomoro? Do you have a diary on here yourself? I used to have a little notebook in my bag with everything written down which used to help, but it couldn't reply with encouragement and ideas :) Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks! I hope for a bigger loss than last few week...but any loss is good.

I do have a diary, it is called 'gonna be called cai, not pie'
If I'm on a comp it has a link but I'm on mobile at the min so it doesn't show it!!
Will try remember to come share with ya...I will of course be writing it in my diary...but will come share here too :)

My plan tomorrow is a Chinese meal out with friends after WI...beef and mushrooms (4.5 syns) boiled rice (free) and depending on how the WI goes it could go 2 ways...eat more cos upset, eat more cos happy...or eat less for the same 2 reasons!!
I've planned to be good...it's just the starter...I haven't chosen and not sure if others will! :-/ x

Oooooh I'm off to have a peek at your diary now......enjoy your yummy chinese, whichever way you handle things I'm sure by next week's weigh in you'll get another good result!

Big congrats on the loss :) x

Thursday is the start of my dieting week and I'm usually pretty good with the thought of a brand new week in front of me.Today is a green day.....
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with hot water and milk, cup of tea ( hex a + b)
Snacks at work: banana, nectarine, activia yogurt
Lunch: chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce with 2 laughing cow light triangles (bit of 2nd hex a, the rest will be taken up by milk for drinks as usual) curly wurly (6 syns) activia yogurt, banana, nectarine-my god i sound like such a pig!! but I was hungry ;)
Dinner: I think will be SW chips, 2 x poached eggs ( I hate eggs fried in fry light, i much prefer them poached) and mushy peas or baked beans, depending whats in the cupboard!
If I'm still hungry later i will have fruit or yogurt, definitely not more syns x

Update to today's dinner.....had SW chips as planned but made the chickpea dahl loaf to go with them. Scrumdiddlyicious!
And I've just had 2 x alpen lights as my 2nd hex b :) all in all a good day methinks, despite feeling huge all day (probably something to do with those fish and chips last night ;) )

Morning bluebunny, how's things today? X

Morning Shenzi.....dieting wise, all good thanx, everything else wise-grrrrrrrrr stressed out bigtime!!!!!!!! I bought a new phone on Saturday with some birthday money I had from last month. Had to take it back yesterday as it couldnt connect to the internet, only thru wi-fi. I pay an extra fiver a month for unlimited internet access so I need "satellite" internet or watever its called otherwise wats the point? Anyway they sorted it out for me in the o2 shop, then low and behold I switch my phone off last night and when I turn it back on ....... NO INTERNET!!!!!!! Looks like another trip to o2 for me today. Think I'm gonna change it for a different model completely. Add to that my youngest daughter has only just decided to tell me she needs a complete new p.e kit for school next (all school logo stuff, not cheap :( ) and that just about sums up my mood!! How's your day going lol? x

Oh dear sounds like a crap day all round and its only just midday!! My diet wise is good had my chinese last night after weigh in felt like crap so woke up this morning and today im back on it 100% just hope i can keep thinking positively feels good though not trying to fight of a loss from the weekend stood on the scales this morning and i only gained half a pound thanks to last nights blow it (when normally i keep going on the friday as well and have to fight off 3-4 pound gain) Day wise rubbish the cat bought me a half dead bird and put it on my pillow and i have to go to work in a few hours!! xx

Hi Shenzi, just had a peek at your diary coz I wanted to see how much you'd lost at WI last night...and well done on dropping another 2lbs! I managed to change my phone with no hassle, and have done all my motherly and daughterly duties for the day now lol. The strangest thing ever brought to me by one of my cats (dearly departed Sophie Dodger RIP) was a bat. But never on my pillow. And it was completely dead. I'd have gone mental I don't know how you dealt with it! Anyway my dieting day is going ok so far:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with hot water and milk, banana (hex a +b)
Snack: banana and a mars bar (14 syns)
Late lunch (hence the mars bar!!):chickpea dahl loaf, activia yogurt, nectarine
Dinner: I'm planning beans (or maybe tinned tomatoes) and poached eggs on toast (2nd hex b) and perhaps another yogurt.

I didn't cope very well at all! Food looks good today! X

Today was going to be an ironing day. If I folded up all the ironing I have to tackle I could probably make 2 piles as tall as me. Or maybe even 3. I have to really be in the mood to iron, and then I fill up my steam generator iron and attack the clothes for about 4 hours,and then moan because there's no room in anybody's wardrobe/drawers to put it all away! I'm still considering starting it today, but tbh I can't be arsed lol. Have walked the dog and stripped the beds ready for clean sheets and duvet covers but it's all avoidance really ;) At least my dieting day is going ok.
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix, banana, activia pouring yogurt (hex b and syns for yogurt but not sure how many, can't be a lot?)
Snack: banana
Lunch: pasta and sauce using water and milk and 2 x laughing cow light triangles ( hex a) activia yogurt
Dinner: to be decided later

Hope everyone's having a good weekend x

Omg just checked the syn value for activia pouring yogurt.....4 syns for 100ml! And I'm sure I had more than that, and didn't even really enjoy it :( Not falling for that again!!

Aw blue bunny I hate when that happens!! Well i had a double choc chip
Muffin from morrisons cake shop! Was delish but guessing my syns for today are maxed!!

Ironing is my most hated- I tend to tble dry instead lol

I've also feeling very 'cant be arsed' today :) gonna fit in a wee workout though as bf is watching footy on telly!!

Hope the workout went well Chickadee! The ironing was a non-starter, there's always tomoro lol......I allowed 6 syns for the yogurt this morning, and was just about to enjoy a curly wurly a few minutes ago only to discover my son has eaten my last one already! Kids!! Is nothing sacred??? Anyway my dinner tonight was the last of my chickpea dahl loaf with some tomatoes and beetroot, and I'm just having an activia yogurt and 2 alpen lights (hex b) to satisfy my sweet tooth :)

Back