Blue Bunny on a mission

Yesterday was a red day in the end, even though I didn't cook the chicken! I'm planning on cooking that for dinner tonight instead having decided to have another red day today. I've only had my usual weetabix breakfast today, and then 3 cups of coffee with a friend in town. Just had a yogurt and a banana as a snack, and am about to make myself a ham and mushroom omelette for lunch :)
I do feel quite positive this week, although that could all change by Wednesday's WI.........time will tell x

Grrrrrrrrr who wants a coldsore? Cos I've got a massive minging one I'd rather not keep thankyou very much! Making me feel very miserable :( Still not making me slip up on my diet though.....green day today:
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with hot water and milk (hex a + b)
Lunch at work: mugshot, yogurt, banana, grapes, 2 x aldi cereal bars (2nd hex b)
Snack: yogurt, banana
Dinner: jacket potato, cottage cheese, baked beans
snack: snickers (15 syns) plums

WI tomoro night, I'm really hoping to have lost more than half a pound this week.

I really think you'll have a good loss this week your food has been spot on - can't see anything to make me think you wouldn't have a decent loss :) Best of luck! Bad news about the cold sore - I've never had one( touch wood) but they look so painful. Hope you get something to zap it!!

Hope WI has gone well!
I get cold sores, i hate them too. Always get them when i am run down...Had a HUGE one on my lip/face (it was that big) on my wedding day!! It had ruined my photos! :-( x

How did wi go? Don't keep up in suspense! X

1.5lbs off! Go me!! I'm really happy with that :) 14 more WI's til Christmas...I'd love to lose a stone by then, but I'll be grateful even for 7 lbs. Thanks for the support ladies, it means a lot :) As for the coldsore I'm very prone to them grrrrrrr. This particular one is fairly big, but I've had worse. I'm using neat tea tree oil on it which I'd recommend to any fellow sufferer but i still wish it would miraculously disappear overnight! x

Congrats on the loss :) Well deserved!

Aw Cai thats very bad timing for a coldsore!

Well done!!! Oh my is it only 14 weigh ins till Christmas Im sure we have only just got past last Christmas! X

It most certainly is only 14 weeks Shenzi! I'm feeling really focussed about it......got my SW tunnel vision specs on lol B-)

Yesterday I had a green day, not so sure what today's gonna be yet, but I'm thinking red. I've just had weeetabix for breakfast so I'll see how it goes. Didn't take the kittens for their jabs last week so I'm taking them this afternoon-that should be fun!!

Aww bless the kittens! My vet gave mine her injections and she didn't like them at all! When it came to putting her microchip in they took her out the room because it was a mahoosive needle type thing and they warned me she might hold it against me! If you'll notice Im skirting Christmas talk as all i can think is ££££££ when i think of the dreaded Christmas! X

Oh me too Shenzi!! And when it finally arrives I always think what a bloody letdown......one of the moms at my son's school this morning was really excited about all the Christmas stuff already for sale in the shops, asked me if I wanted her to pick me up a tin of chocolates from the co-op today as they're on offer!! WTF? Its SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of the Christmas chat ladies!!!!;)

Lmao @ Chickadee! You should see my poor kittens, they've been curled up together fast asleep for the last 3 hours poor things. Not only did they have to have nasty jabs in the scruff of their necks but the vet also insisted on sticking a thermometer up their little bottoms :O !! Oh the indignity!!
I've had a red day today:
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with hot water and milk
Lunch: Ham omelette with loads of beetroot
Dinner: a huge plate of chicken breast.
Snacks throughout day have been my own body weight in fruit (or so it seems to me lol) 2 x aldi cereal bars,a couple of yogurts, a mars bar and a curly wurly which takes me over my 15 syns but I'll cut back tomorrow to make up for that.
Think I'd better go to bed soon before I find something else to eat..

Yesterday was another red day and apart from having a mars bar and not cutting back on the syns as planned I had a 100% day. I was hungry all day though, well not exactly hungry more picky I suppose. Wonder if that's because it was a red day? Hmmmm.
I've had weetabix crunchy bran for breakfast with a banana so I might make this an EE day. Got some chicken breasts in the fridge hubby wants magically transformed into a curry and who eats curry without rice? Well me actually but only when there's a naan bread to mop it up and thats definitely not gonna happen! Hope everyone's had a good weekend xx

When i first started trying Red days i was always hungry...but now i am quite used to them!
Just make sure you have lots of fruit in to nibble!

I also like to use Hex B as ryvita minis as a snack :) After a while you forget what real crisps taste like LOL x

I feel the same on red- as a snack I have cold meat slices with cottage cheese- helps to keep hunger at bay!! I've been known to go through a whole pkt of cold meat on a red day lol

So its not just me being a greedy madam then? That's good to know :)
It looks like today has ended up being another red day anyway, it's the thought of having to go without those 2 extra hex's that puts me off EE! However after having bacon, 2 poached eggs and mushrooms for lunch I've still had to have some pineapple, a banana and a snickers! Plus I'd already had a yogurt and a peach before lunch.....what a pig!
And all I can think about now is the curry I'm gonna make for dinner.....tomorrow is DEFINITELY gonna be a green day :)

Ok after another yogurt, a peach and a banana, I had chicken cooked with mushrooms and tomatoes with garlic and basil, with my hex a cheese sprinkled on top (decided against the curry in the end). Had that with a slice of bread (hex b) followed by a curly wurly which takes me over my syns yet again!! Have been feeling a bit down all afternoon and irritated with myself and everything around me, don't know why.
Tomorrow is going to be a green day for sure, and as I'm going to be at work I won't be able to sit stuffing my face all day, even if it has been with SW friendly stuff.

I think it's really hard to stick to plan over the weeknd, like you say, when at work you don't really have the opportunity to stuff your face!! My saving grace today has been the fact that there is no chocolate in the house, otherwise i'd have stuffed myself with it!! How many syns were you over by? Just try have a few less tomorrow to even it out?

2 curly wurly's worth of syns over Chickadee so that's only 12. I can easily make up for that. It was just everything else I was shovelling down that was bothering me! All harmless SW friendly stuff yes but was it necessary? Probably not! Anyway,I'm at work today, tomorrow and Wednesday so hopefully by Wednesday's WI any possible damage will be undone :) plus I've woken up feeling really positive......amazing what a good night's sleep can do! xx

Back