Blue Bunny on a mission

WI tonight and I'm pleased to report I've lost another 2lbs :))))))))))) I'm thrilled to bits with that, really didn't expect to lose, even though I hadn't officially done anything wrong. It seems to be true that the more you eat, the more you lose....I should just believe in the plan a bit more I suppose!! xx

Well done u!!! :) the plan works well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! That's fantastic! X x

Congrats, that's a fab loss :D Totally agree with what you said :)

Oooh I'm letting this diary slip a bit and that's not good....... to catch up, yesterday was a green day (100% to the letter :) ) with 9 syns used. Today has been a red day:

Breakfast: 40g weetabix crunchy bran (Hex a + b)
Lunch: Bacon and egg sandwich, cooked in fry-lite, (2nd Hex b) banana, muller yogurt
Snack: another yogurt, banana, crunchie (9 syns)
Dinner: pork steaks, mushrooms,nectarine, irish diet yogurt, smarties (9 syns)

Got my hair cut this morning, visited my mom this afternoon and have arranged to go to Birmingham with my oldest daughter on Monday. God help me lol!! Planning a chilled out, laid back weekend, doubt that will happen though! Hope everyone else is keeping on the straight and narrow? x

Well I've looked at my house this morning and decided it looks like a bombsite. So maybe my chilled out weekend isn't the best plan after all. Got lots of tidying and sorting to do, so I'm gonna have a green day today as green day meals seem to be so much less hassle and won't interrupt my housework too much......she said.......;)

Quite a productive day yesterday, but still lots that could be done. It was a green day as planned
B: weetabix crunchy bran, banana
L: pasta n sauce, pear, banana
S: smarties and a curly wurly (cant remember exactly how many syns, will check later)
D: pasta with 2 boiled eggs and cheese, syn free rice pudding with blackberries and sweetened fromage frais, pear

today is gonna be green again, i've just had crunchy bran for breakfast with a banana and a pear (our pear tree is loaded :) ) and might make a bit pot of minestrone later. That's the plan anyway x

Hi Emmey, thanks :) and I'll look forward to reading your comments xx do you have a diary on here yourself yet?

Yeah I realised my mistake as soon as I hit send then saw your link-doh!! Just had a quick look through your diary, 8lbs in your first week, thats brilliant! I find writing on here really helps, and if other people chip in that's even better :) I'll be following your diary with interest now Emmey if that's ok? x

Blue Bunny said:
Yeah I realised my mistake as soon as I hit send then saw your link-doh!! Just had a quick look through your diary, 8lbs in your first week, thats brilliant! I find writing on here really helps, and if other people chip in that's even better :) I'll be following your diary with interest now Emmey if that's ok? x

Of course it is :) as I'll be doing the same over here :) and thanks, it was what u needed for my first week, I know it won't be like that every week but i went through the week thinking 'how could I be losing weight eating this' so it was nice to prove that this diet works a treat :)

Yeah I struggle with that frame of mind still :) but it really does seem that the more you eat the more you lose!! I notice we both weigh on Wednesdays.......x

Ok so this morning I had crunchy bran, a banana and a pear for breakfast. For lunch I had a pasta n sauce, another banana and a muller yogurt. That wasn't even until 4 oclock! Then I had a snickers (15 syns) for a snack and although there is a potato currently baking in the oven I AM NOT HUNGRY!! How can this possibly be? And what makes it worse is I know I havent eaten anywhere near enough :( Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I've drank lots of coffee today and I feel really bloated now-possibly from the coffee, but it doesn't usually have that effect on me. I don't want to eat for eating's sake either, lol feels like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place!

Afternoon all. Just catching up and also confessing before I fetch my youngest from school. I ate the jacket potato last nite with a couple of dairylea lite triangles mashed into it.....thats the catching up bit done lol, now for the confession...
Today I've been to Birmingham with my eldest daughter who begged me to buy her KFC for lunch and.......you guessed it, I caved in and had one too :( I defy anybody to go into there and come out empty handed!! Anyway I had one of their lunchboxes which consisted of large fries and 2 mini breast fillet thingys, and I shared a regular popcorn chicken with Becca. So the syns are (red day) 19 for the fries, 8 for the chicken, 5.5 for the popcorn=32.5!!! or green day 13+14+8.5=35.5!!!! OMG. Breakfast was crunchy bran so I could go red or green with dinner but feel so weak giving into temptation. I mean, we were in Birmingham for God's sake, I could have eaten in any one of hundreds of places and chosen more wisely! Instead I've written off over 2 days worth of syns and it wasn't even that nice :( Boo.

Blue Bunny said:
Afternoon all. Just catching up and also confessing before I fetch my youngest from school. I ate the jacket potato last nite with a couple of dairylea lite triangles mashed into it.....thats the catching up bit done lol, now for the confession...
Today I've been to Birmingham with my eldest daughter who begged me to buy her KFC for lunch and.......you guessed it, I caved in and had one too :( I defy anybody to go into there and come out empty handed!! Anyway I had one of their lunchboxes which consisted of large fries and 2 mini breast fillet thingys, and I shared a regular popcorn chicken with Becca. So the syns are (red day) 19 for the fries, 8 for the chicken, 5.5 for the popcorn=32.5!!! or green day 13+14+8.5=35.5!!!! OMG. Breakfast was crunchy bran so I could go red or green with dinner but feel so weak giving into temptation. I mean, we were in Birmingham for God's sake, I could have eaten in any one of hundreds of places and chosen more wisely! Instead I've written off over 2 days worth of syns and it wasn't even that nice :( Boo.

Well you sure are human! Don't beat yourself up too much, and certainly done write the week off, like you say, you'll just have to be extra good for the next few days, besides we all need moments like that, next time your dragged into KFC (although if your like me it wouldn't take much dragging) lol think about how bad you feel right now, besides, you were in Birmingham and there's also much worse you could have done! Three words: Krispy K doughnuts!! :) onwards and upwards! You'll be fine

Thanks Emmey, I'm sure I'll be fine, it's just that Wednesday is soooooo close!!! No more syns for me til after WI now and fingers crossed I get away with it x

Blue Bunny said:
Thanks Emmey, I'm sure I'll be fine, it's just that Wednesday is soooooo close!!! No more syns for me til after WI now and fingers crossed I get away with it x

I'm hoping you do too :) which im sure you will if your extra good till WI :)

Awwww thanks for that Hun xx I decided to go with the green option for dinner and had 2 poached eggs on 2 pieces of toast with half a tin of spaghetti, followed by a pear and a yogurt. No choccy for me today :( but I'm not gonna let one bad(ish) day turn into a ruined week!!

Back