Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Good that your back on track, those blue pills will put you back in line :) it's strange that you/we/me don't notice when little bits start creeping back in .. Good on you for making a hard decision and acting on it too!

Good that your back on track, those blue pills will put you back in line :) it's strange that you/we/me don't notice when little bits start creeping back in .. Good on you for making a hard decision and acting on it too!

Thanks Tara I was horrendous. I feel better than I have done for about 8 months if I ignore the damn headache which I'm sure is detox related!!!

Managed today on just over 1200 cals with a 500 cal burn. Walked up the local hill, diet coke at the pub & back down & home. It's a 4 mile round trip & Kat will tell you it's steep at some parts. Anyway am feeing very happy, positive & focused! Can't believe all it takes is one little blue magic thing a day!!!

Yey to feeling positive!! :) sounds like you're doing fabulously Lexie! X

Thanks honey!

Totm arrived tonight so am hoping real soon I'm gonna be weighing something I'm more comfortable with.... About another 4-5lbs & I will be much happier as then I'll see light!

Scales were 12:5:4 this morning which I'm really happy about..... So from my highest again Sunday it's 3.4lbs down. Haven't tried any of my tight clothes on again don't want to depress myself if they're still tight. Am loving the strictness of the xen. Is that strange?

Excellent!! Well done chickeroo!!! I hope it's not strange!! Lol... That's been my buzz for the last 3 months...:)

Scales were 12:5:4 this morning which I'm really happy about..... So from my highest again Sunday it's 3.4lbs down. Haven't tried any of my tight clothes on again don't want to depress myself if they're still tight. Am loving the strictness of the xen. Is that strange?

Yay well done x

Stupidly excited about weigh in tomorrow as I know that it's all positive steps downwards, every day....

BH weekend we are doing a Zumba flashmob at a beer festival of one of my fellow zumbettes pub. Am going to try & get as close to my 11 as I can by then.

Only 5 days back in & Already I have so much more energy and feel happier than I have done in months.

Official weigh in day & a loss of 4lb from Sunday when I popped my first xen (again) so am very happy. Back to 12:4:6 so clothes getting more comfortable. 11.6lbs back to target & I know I'm gonna do it. I'm going to start 30 day shred again on Monday (maybe Sunday actually) as my Zumba instructor is away next week so no class & it will also help tone my arms for the ball in 7 weeks. It's unbelievable how something so little & blue that I pop just once a day is keeping me on track, well that & all the beautiful clothes that don't fit me anymore!

Back