Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Was a teeny bit disheartened this morning to step on & see same as yesterday after having a really good day but never mind I know I'm doing everything I can to keep moving down

Stop with the constant scale hopping, Lexie, it'll just mess with your mind!! ;) I've got into bad habits myself, going from weighing every two months, to every month, to every two weeks, to weekly, lol. Now I even look mid-week! And it really does dictate my mood - not good, lol. :) xx

Stop with the constant scale hopping, Lexie, it'll just mess with your mind!! ;) I've got into bad habits myself, going from weighing every two months, to every month, to every two weeks, to weekly, lol. Now I even look mid-week! And it really does dictate my mood - not good, lol. :) xx

I always weigh every day Tracy, what can I say I'm obsessed ;) xx

Me too....

My name is Lexie & I'm a weighaholic....

My name is Lisa and I am also a weighaholic
Sometimes I weigh in the morning just to see and then on a night to see how I am going in comparison to official weigh in which is on a night haha

My name is Lisa and I am also a weighaholic
Sometimes I weigh in the morning just to see and then on a night to see how I am going in comparison to official weigh in which is on a night haha

I have been known to weigh after a poo if I think "Cor that was a big 'un" I definitely appear to need help ;)

Lol, what can I say, Ladies?! Why does it exert such a powerful influence on us?! No-one else can see the difference if we lose or gain a couple of pounds or less, yet it can either make or ruin our day if we do. Ridiculous!! :D xx

Lol, what can I say, Ladies?! Why does it exert such a powerful influence on us?! No-one else can see the difference if we lose or gain a couple of pounds or less, yet it can either make or ruin our day if we do. Ridiculous!! :D xx

But proves it's important to us or at least that is what I tell myself ;)

I never let the scales ruin my day.. Unless it shows a huge in expected gain that is heheh

Well my sister had done chicken & pepper skewers so I had one of them with lots of salad no dressing, 3 large king prawns in chilli marinade (**** just panicked about any oil but wouldn't have been much surely) & a hotdog roll no sausage. The puddings nearly killed me but I'm home now & proud I resisted.... Have enough cals left for an ice lolly while I watch masterchef from last night.

7 weeks until the ball & I really hope to be 11:7 again by then

Well my sister had done chicken & pepper skewers so I had one of them with lots of salad no dressing, 3 large king prawns in chilli marinade (**** just panicked about any oil but wouldn't have been much surely) & a hotdog roll no sausage. The puddings nearly killed me but I'm home now & proud I resisted.... Have enough cals left for an ice lolly while I watch masterchef from last night.

7 weeks until the ball & I really hope to be 11:7 again by then

Food sounds good Hun x

Am so so pleased I was good last night cos I have my reward. That's the lowest they've been for weeks & since I started being good last Sunday that's 5.8lbs gone! And I'm now thinking I actually may be able to get my 11 back for BH weekend after all. I'm gonna have to push but I am gonna do my very very best....

About to get up & have to cook korma for tea as we are out at 12 & then I'm straight to work.... Thought of cooking this early is making me a bit queasy to be honest...

Attachments

• image-2081411439.jpg
    image-2081411439.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 29
Back