Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

You're bleddy brilliant!!! Inspiring lots of us. Well done you. Hope you're dead proud of yourself! Im proud of you...lol ;)

Thanks ladies!

Tea just about ready. Mainly cooked it for my pregnant friend who reckons it's the best korma she's ever tasted. Good old hairy dieters!!!!

Attachments

• image-2235320323.jpg
    image-2235320323.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 19
Am so so pleased I was good last night cos I have my reward. That's the lowest they've been for weeks & since I started being good last Sunday that's 5.8lbs gone! And I'm now thinking I actually may be able to get my 11 back for BH weekend after all. I'm gonna have to push but I am gonna do my very very best....

About to get up & have to cook korma for tea as we are out at 12 & then I'm straight to work.... Thought of cooking this early is making me a bit queasy to be honest...

Well done , we are so close weight wise .. 12.2.8 this morning for me :)

I have decided today to lower my goal weight to 11:0 again, it is what it always was but I gave up when I couldn't get lower than 11:7 (apart from one week when I hadn't been eating due to upset & was 11:5:6 but that wasn't real!) but I am going to give it a go & see if I can do it......

I have decided today to lower my goal weight to 11:0 again, it is what it always was but I gave up when I couldn't get lower than 11:7 (apart from one week when I hadn't been eating due to upset & was 11:5:6 but that wasn't real!) but I am going to give it a go & see if I can do it......

Good luck Hun, I'm sure you can do it x

Good luck, you can do it! X

Scales still read the same this morning so it wasn't a fluke... I feel a bit heavier though not sure how to describe it I just do...

My last shift at work today for 2 weeks. I hope it goes quickly cos I really don't want to be there today. 12-8 shift so likely to be busy

Haven't weighed in yet this morning as still hiding in bed but I feel heavy... Also have a monster headache but had a really bad nights sleep so that's probably to blame.....

Busy day today cooking a veggie curry & a jalfrezi (skill swap with beautician & our tea) Also amusing the boy, he wants to help me cook so this could be messy!!!!

Back