Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Come on Hun, you can do it .. Get back on it x x x

I think after a week of listening before sleep, ok while almost sleeping that it's starting to work . Couldn't finish my dinner lol.

No I'm ok just been a bad few days (not foodwise) & I've not been feeling too sociable.

Today is my 2 year anniversary but not feeling in a celebratory mood :(

I'm sorry your feeling sad? Hope you feel more social soon.

No I'm ok just been a bad few days (not foodwise) & I've not been feeling too sociable. Today is my 2 year anniversary but not feeling in a celebratory mood :(

((((Hugs Hun)))))
You need to keep posting when you are down so we can support you, remember we all have our ups and downs and we will always be around to get you through it when you need us x

It's just been a bad week, Monday was anniversary of ex-hubby's suicide, Thursday I had a funeral to go to, Friday horrendous day (not even going there) & yesterday was the anniversary of my son passing away. So all in all a crap week & I'm having totm from hell......

Oh hun, what an awful week, thankfully tomorrow is Monday and I hope the start of a much better week x

But the wagon is coming round in the morning anyway for the gym :(. Which I'm not looking forward to

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry you've had a horrible week, Lexie. Sorry if I was being flippant, I was just concerned about where you'd gone. Take care. :) xxx

So sorry you've had a horrible week, Lexie. Sorry if I was being flippant, I was just concerned about where you'd gone. Take care. :) xxx

Don't be silly it's nice that you care. Scales moving down nicely which has cheered me up a bit, they are 12:4.6 so 2.4lb higher than they were 10 days ago but I'm completely determined this time, 11 weeks til goal!

Back