Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well shed loads of exercise. Dragged the boy on a 4.5 mile walk then danced my bum off at the rocky horror! Cals 200 over but I was honest..... Here's a pic of me & my mate Phil who makes the most amazing riff raff ever.....

Ps thanks to Kat for sewing my shorts bless her xx

Attachments

• image-2500574232.jpg
    image-2500574232.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 40
Almost too scared to hope this is the plateau broken but scales were 12:1:4 this morning but then they were last Saturday too but went back up

Lexie...I'm with you in the fight to get to 11.... we're both soo close!! I've got 1.6 to go to leave the 12s now. Lets both have a great week...lets do this!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I have had a good few days but the scales at one point went up to 12:3 something again. It was 12:1:8 this morning so am hoping that will come down again a bit by Fridays official weigh in then I will know I have beaten this plateau for the final time! I am absolutely loving my fitbit flex I bought, it is really motivating me. I started last Thursday & these are my daily steps
Thursday 11964
Friday 17769
Saturday 6564
Sunday 9088
Monday 9191
Tuesday 8882
today 11370 (can't see I will do many more)

Saturday I was at work all day & full of cold so was down on what I would like to do. This has really shown me though how the odd little things I didn't used to track & think "oh but its ok I have walked loads" or something like that was rubbish. I wasn't burning anywhere near as much as I thought I was so it is making me be a lot more careful that is for sure. Hopefully having this will keep me focussed to get to goal!

Glad things are going well, Lexie, not far off those 11s now! We're only a couple of pounds different in weight, but I'm sure you'll get into that next bracket well before me, lol. :) xx

I am so thoroughly effed off.... I can't even begin to explain.... Official weigh in today & I'm back to 12:2, this damn plateau. This is the lowest I've managed to get for 6 months, I've tried eating less, eating more, neither works I either stick or put on. I honestly want to cry... I've taken loads less in than I've burned so why have I not lost... I'm so close to inhaling the contents of my house

Stop! Don't go on a food rampage!! You know it won't help, you'll just feel even worse. They do say that our bodies have a natural weight that they tend to stick at, and maybe this is yours. BUT that doesn't mean you can't get below it. What it may mean is you need to be patient, accept that the plateau may last for a while but that it will pass. But it won't pass if you give up, so please don't!! Could all the exercise be leading to some water weight? It's not something I have to worry about myself, lol. Have you been planning and tracking your calorie intake - that's what's vital for me, even on a binge day. Sorry, I don't know what to suggest other than don't give up, and keep talking to us. :) xx

Thanks Tracy it's just so disheartening. For the first time I weigh more than I did this time last year. Only by 1lb but still upsetting. I was 11:7 at my lowest & I need to be there again as I have a wardrobe showing me that is where I need to be..... I have tracked honestly everyday (I've logged in to mfp for 750 days today) & for 2 weeks I've been angelic!

Stop...please Lexie! ! Don't fall off....do it for us! :)) you can get over this. You felt the same about 6 weeks or so ago..you were in tears remember? You felt so low and even made your husband hide the scales .. you got over that hurdle/plateau carried on losing. So you may stick for a couple of weeks. ..but that's ok... just try not to gain and your losses will come back we promise. Xxx

Oh and congratulations to getting to your lowest in 6 months!! :) you've done brilliantly bird. ! Xxx

Plot lost!!! I've been a pig for over a week & am back up to 12:7 so today I've done something I thought I never would... I've bought 2 weeks of exante total meal replacement. It was an offer on eBay so I've decided to give it a go. It's been despatched but not sure how long it will take to come. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm going to attempt very low cal til I start it.....

Oh my goodness, Lexie, a VLCD is an extreme measure indeed. Is the Paul Mackenna not working for you any more? I must admit it did nothing for me, but nothing ventured nothing gained, eh? :) xx

Oh my goodness, Lexie, a VLCD is an extreme measure indeed. Is the Paul Mackenna not working for you any more? I must admit it did nothing for me, but nothing ventured nothing gained, eh? :) xx

If I could sit at the table & eat alone, chew everything 20 times then yeah it works but meal times are a family thing in our house so it doesn't work! I know it's extreme but I am just struggling so much Tracy & I'm scared I'm gonna gain it all again x

Lexie2005 said:
If I could sit at the table & eat alone, chew everything 20 times then yeah it works but meal times are a family thing in our house so it doesn't work! I know it's extreme but I am just struggling so much Tracy & I'm scared I'm gonna gain it all again x

I understand completely, Lexie. I'm so sorry you're still struggling. Hopefully, a VLCD should help you get the boost you need to start down the right road again. You just have to be careful when you start to refeed, as I understand it. I know what you mean about the Paul Mackenna thing; as soon as I read his eating rules I knew I would never be willing or able to adopt them, so it's not surprising it didn't work for me. I quite enjoyed listening to the recording though, lol.

Keep us updated on how you get on, and don't forget how far you've already come! :) xx

Back