Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

So mad with myself.... Was meant to be going to see the darkness tonight with hubby but it's a very long story but we aren't going so he suggested a Chinese instead as a family so we did. I ordered beef & mushroom & stir fried veg (was mainly bean sprouts) but then ate 2 of my sons chicken balls & about 10 chips!!! Not exactly low carb. Now feel bloated & really sad....[/QUOTE

Keep going Hun, you never know the Chinese might help u go xx

Well this morning I'm gutted to say my 12 was back, smack bang on 12 stone & I nearly cried! I've had a good day so far & am about to head to the gym & a swim with tea ready for when I get home so I'm praying that 12 is gone tomorrow. Official weigh in Friday looks like I'll be lucky to claw a sts which is a bit gutting considering what they said on Saturday but I know I'll get there it's just not gonna be as easy as I was starting to think

Well this morning I'm gutted to say my 12 was back, smack bang on 12 stone & I nearly cried! I've had a good day so far & am about to head to the gym & a swim with tea ready for when I get home so I'm praying that 12 is gone tomorrow. Official weigh in Friday looks like I'll be lucky to claw a sts which is a bit gutting considering what they said on Saturday but I know I'll get there it's just not gonna be as easy as I was starting to think

Fingers crossed Hun .. These scales are just awful to is lol x x

Only swam at gym & then hydrotherapy pool & saunarium but it was just what I needed, right now don't really care about the scales lol

Well official weigh in tomorrow & I'm gonna be lucky to claw a sts but as I know I didn't really do anything to deserve no loss I'm trying to stay positive & hope that means a good loss next week but I'm not gonna have that 11:7 for hubby's do. Never mind....

Not gonna get weighed for a couple of days as had a bit of a tumble today from the wagon.... Not horrendous but carbs & oh my I'm bloated!!!

Not gonna get weighed for a couple of days as had a bit of a tumble today from the wagon.... Not horrendous but carbs & oh my I'm bloated!!!

Oh Hun , what are we like.. We just keep creaking out don't we ... Here's your line drawn -----------

Hop back on board the wagon x x

It was only ever gonna be one day. I was actually only at about 1600 cals I think it was & I'd walked 17000 steps,it was more the fact I ate carbs & I'm so bloated today! I am feeling rough today, really horrible totm :(

It was only ever gonna be one day. I was actually only at about 1600 cals I think it was & I'd walked 17000 steps,it was more the fact I ate carbs & I'm so bloated today! I am feeling rough today, really horrible totm :(

There's a good chance the bloat is just fromTOTM, it will soon drop off x

Back