Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Good morning from a very happy Lexie. I'm so chuffed I've clearly found my focus again as another 2.2lbs off this week which considering on Sunday I was 12:3 after pinching a few skittles I'm thrilled! Only 5lb from my lowest weight of last Dec-this February. Hubby's Christmas do 2 weeks today. Can I lose 5lbs? I'm gonna try my hardest!!!!

Attachments

• image-480632716.jpg
    image-480632716.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 36
Eek I know it will probably go up over the next few days but it was lovely to see an old friend lol

Attachments

• image-3734123482.jpg
    image-3734123482.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 22
Lexie2005 said:
I have to be about 9 stone to have a healthy bmi I'm only just out the obese category

The only reason it was a personal goal of mine is that I have numerous health issues and thought it would be a novelty to go the the doctor's knowing I wasn't technically overweight, lol. I'm only aiming for the very top of the band. It's 10st 1lb for 5'3", I think? :) xx

So they can't say "it's due to to your weight" oh I understand that one. Oh ok I thought it was lower. I can't see me ever being 10:1 though x

I'm only 5ft 1in so my 'normal' BMI is even lower, I am aiming for 10 and a half stone and see how I feel when I eventually get there. I am happy just to be a nice size 12.

Well has been a mixed day, scales up from yesterday as I suspected but I am not worried as they are still lower than Friday & I know this is working although I did something wrong as appear to be out of ketosis but am not too fussed I know I will get back in & that as long as I stick at this I will be ok. I am really tired today, has been a busy weekend & I am now at work until 10pm which I could really do without to be honest......

This is when I have to really focus... For some reason scales have decided to hate me & are reading 11:12:4 which is higher than my last official weigh in but I know that can't be real & I am really quite constipated so I am hoping that by the end of the week I can be showing what I was on Saturday at 11:10:4

Water.. Prune juice! Kiwi fruit!... Water.. And your be fine ;) oh more prunes lol

So mad with myself.... Was meant to be going to see the darkness tonight with hubby but it's a very long story but we aren't going so he suggested a Chinese instead as a family so we did. I ordered beef & mushroom & stir fried veg (was mainly bean sprouts) but then ate 2 of my sons chicken balls & about 10 chips!!! Not exactly low carb. Now feel bloated & really sad....

Last edited:
Back