Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well it flickered that 11, it really couldn't decide but I'm still happy as always get scared about that old 12:2 plateau... Hopefully the 11 will be back for official weigh in. Oh & despite the hard work I don't ache today which is very weird!

Ooh that 11 could show its cheeky face tomorrow x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well it flickered that 11, it really couldn't decide but I'm still happy as always get scared about that old 12:2 plateau... Hopefully the 11 will be back for official weigh in. Oh & despite the hard work I don't ache today which is very weird!

Maybe you didn't work hard enough ;) lol.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Scales hovered & jumped & skipped 11:13:2, 11:13:6 then settled on 12:0:0 again. Never mind I have a good day planned so hope to see it tomorrow

Whoop whoop I'm a VERY happy girly this morning, lowest I've been this year & only 5.6lb from lowest which was this week last year. That 12 is never coming back I will not allow it!!! Got a sad day today as one of my closest friends is leaving work & although we will still see each other (we are each other's kids godmothers) it's still gonna be awful. I'm going in to work to do her presentation & I kept crying even practising the speech last night, am blubbing again now just writing this :(

Attachments

• image-2994517840.jpg
    image-2994517840.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 30
11:12:2 this morning so I'm happy. Am at my favourite Italian for lunch today but am not going to have my normal lasagne & chips I will probably opt for spag Bol which although not perfect it is a lot lot better.... Am at the gym this morning so am hoping that will mean scales won't be affected.

Brilliant that you're hanging on to that 11, well done! (V jealous too!) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aw thanks I don't plan on it going anywhere, I actually had spaghetti napoletano but I know it was too big a portion really.... Also had half a garlic bread but I'd planned that. Will come in around 1300 cals for the day but I'm ok with that

Hmmmm today is lots of positive thoughts & regrets about getting on the scales as they were up at 11:13:8 which is so not deserved. Almost thinking wish I'd had the bloody lasagne now!!!! At the gym now trying to show this 11 who's boss!!!

Back