Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

If you had the lasagna and chips it prob would have been worse.. And no 11 .. Keep going and your be fine by next Friday !

Well this morning they say 11:13:0 so down but not back down to where they should be. Clearly something in that Italian with lots of hidden calories. Oh well it will go

Well this morning they say 11:13:0 so down but not back down to where they should be. Clearly something in that Italian with lots of hidden calories. Oh well it will go

That's great though, still have your 11's and dropping each day x

11:12:8 today & already walked 8000 steps & have a class & pt session at the gym tonight so I'm hopeful they'll be considerably lower by the end of the week

Wow go you with the walking :) hope your PT session goes well !

PT session was brilliant, she's written me a programme, it's only got 25 minutes of cardio as she knows I do 2 classes a week too. Quite a lot of ab & weight work to try & tone up the skin problem I have. Also happy to report scales reading same as Saturday again & 11:12:2. Am up & about early this morning as have to be in work early so that at 9am when O2 priority release NKoTB tickets I can try & get some..... I know not everyones cup of tea but Donnie Waglberg is my dream man!

I got the tickets although due to my panic whilst booking them I have ended up not sitting with my mates! I only booked 3 & even though went straight back on I've ended up 4 rows behind them but can't be helped I don't care as long as I am there!!!! Gym again tonight to try the programme for the first time, started to ache a bit as the day went on but I'll keep at it. Would love to be 11:11 something come official weigh in on Friday

Damn scales up again 11:13:0 & although I know I've been angelic & it will be water from a big work out last night I still hate to see it. No exercise tonight though so am hoping it might be back down tomorrow cos I'm currently up on last weeks of docks weigh in. Really need to find my tape measure so I start seeing the benefits somewhere

Damn scales up again 11:13:0 & although I know I've been angelic & it will be water from a big work out last night I still hate to see it. No exercise tonight though so am hoping it might be back down tomorrow cos I'm currently up on last weeks of docks weigh in. Really need to find my tape measure so I start seeing the benefits somewhere

Scales are evil.. Defo get those tape measures out x x

Scales are evil.. Defo get those tape measures out x x

Yeah I'm gonna have to look for it, not sure what I've done with it..

Am really annoyed tonight the scales are horrendous & unless I lose almost 4lb overnight I've gained this week which is not justified in the slightest. I know I shouldn't get hung up on the scales when I've done a lot of exercise but it's hard not to. I'm honestly ready to cry

Last edited:
Found the tape measure to do my measurement & apart from my thighs & my left arm everything is smaller than it was last May which is when I had the last set of measurements, not massively but I weighed less then by a few lbs I think. I will do my measurements every week now to keep myself motivated

1.8lb ON!!!!!! I am so upset. Genuinely haven't had a bad day, nothin has passed my lips that hasn't been tracked. I swore I'd never see that 12 again but there it is taunting me 12:0:4.

1.8lb ON!!!!!! I am so upset. Genuinely haven't had a bad day, nothin has passed my lips that hasn't been tracked. I swore I'd never see that 12 again but there it is taunting me 12:0:4.

Boooooo but I genuinely think that is water and it will drop xx

Back