Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

alongwaytogo said:
How did you do with the c25k?

I'm starting again in 4 weeks time, my knee wasn't happy at the weight so I decided to leave it 6 weeks (at the time) to get my fitness levels up & less weight on my knee joint. When I restart I will have 18 weeks til the race for life so means I can do each week twice...

God exercising makes me hungry! I don't ever eat my exercise cals but am thinking that once I'm down to 1200 I'm maybe gonna have to....

The Kettlecise instructor said you need to eat something within an hour after exercising normally a protein and a carb.. Poached egg and toast, chicken and veg, beans on toast.. Protein shake etc.. I must say it helps me :) other wise next day I feel very very very hungry lol

Poached egg on toast sounds lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One of my fav things with little bit chilli sauce lol

They do recommend you eat at least some of your exercise cals back if not all, i know it sounds mad but it does work!! I have spoken about this alot on my fitness pal, i didnt believe it but have seen the results on there. Then again it may not work for everyone to eat them all back, but some of them wont do you any harm at all. You need to keep your body fueled!!

I'm feeling really down now today, my second sts of my journey & it's completely undeserved. I've done loads of exercise, not eaten above my calories & was really hoping for something good today.....

Have you considered water retention due to the increase in exercise?! X

I'm happier now as scales settled once in the warm & checked 3 times & showing a 0.5kg loss which is 1lb. Still not the 3 I was hoping for but it's a loss..... Just have to hope its next week I get the 3 stone loss...

Back