Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Feeling a bit downhearted after a week of 5:2ing & it's looking like no loss this week.... Have been really controlled on my up days & am now wondering if that's the problem so plan to have 1600 cals on up days & may do 3 fasts again this coming week

Feeling a bit downhearted after a week of 5:2ing & it's looking like no loss this week.... Have been really controlled on my up days & am now wondering if that's the problem so plan to have 1600 cals on up days & may do 3 fasts again this coming week

You have a few days to drop yet xx

Haha I hadn't seen a weight update so thought you might have been resisting xx

I was 11:11 again so clawed a sts not deserved but I'll carry on & hope for a good week this week.... Will be doing 4:3 this week or at least that's the plan at the minute

I was 11:11 again so clawed a sts not deserved but I'll carry on & hope for a good week this week.... Will be doing 4:3 this week or at least that's the plan at the minute

Is Mother Nature due a visit xx

Well official weigh in tomorrow & even after a bad weekend I'll be happy with a sts after my weekend in London & a billion calories. I've been really good since thought so hoping all will be ok. Done 3 fast days this week & plan the same next week Friday Monday & Wednesday & I plan to have Sunday off as out for Italian with friends

Last edited:
Hopefully weigh in will be good tomorrow. Sometimes having a good blow out gives weight loss a bit of a kick.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hopefully weigh in will be good tomorrow. Sometimes having a good blow out gives weight loss a bit of a kick. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

See with 3 fasts a week I think one day is ok it's just cos I had 2 this week while I was away

WOOP!!! Really well done, even with a trip to London! Amazing, you must feel brilliant. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Feel absolutely amazing!!! I think this is the way to goal for me & KB I have you to thank for encouraging me to give it another try x

Last edited:
Back