Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Fed up today, sneaked on scales & didn't like what they said, it's a loss but not what I wanted. It's slowing down so much & I've still such a long way to go.... I think totm is due (depends on how long this cycle decides to be!) so that could be the reason, hope it is anyway cos I'm feeling sad

Don't feed sad Lexie, it's a long old journey and you're doing so well. That's with my sensible hat, in reality I totally sympathise, since my last wi at the docs I seem to have lost 2 lbs, then gained it again. No reason at all, have been sticking to the cals, doing exercise etc. Does pee you off, but we WILL get there in the end.

Lexie2005 said:
Fed up today, sneaked on scales & didn't like what they said, it's a loss but not what I wanted. It's slowing down so much & I've still such a long way to go.... I think totm is due (depends on how long this cycle decides to be!) so that could be the reason, hope it is anyway cos I'm feeling sad

Keep going Hun.. You have come so far x x

PurpleMum said:
You need to pamper yourself. You've worked so hard to get this far. Time for a reward. Maybe the cinema, or a spa session...

Yeah maybe you're right. I said when I hit 3 stone so very close........ I do have a night out with hubby on 24th, maybe I need a new top.....

Lexie2005 said:
Yeah maybe you're right. I said when I hit 3 stone so very close........ I do have a night out with hubby on 24th, maybe I need a new top.....

...and new shoes, new bag etc etc :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

If your slowing (not that i think you are!!!!!) maybe take more xen tablets???

Mis-behave said:
If your slowing (not that i think you are!!!!!) maybe take more xen tablets???

See I'm scared that's what's slowing me down..... Maybe I will this week & see what happens, haven't weighed in this morning am on way to work & very late due to minus 11 frost not wanting to clear from the car!!!

Do I hear a shopping trip in the offing? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lexie2005 said:
See I'm scared that's what's slowing me down..... Maybe I will this week & see what happens, haven't weighed in this morning am on way to work & very late due to minus 11 frost not wanting to clear from the car!!!

Wow -11 and I thought the -6 we have was bad! Have a good day at work :)

Mis-behave said:
Wow -11 and I thought the -6 we have was bad! Have a good day at work :)

Brrrrrr - thought we were supposed to get the cold weather up here in the north - it's a positively sweltering 3 degrees today !!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Do I hear a shopping trip in the offing? :)

Hmmm possibly Kat, you free on 24th?

It was minus 13 by the time I got to works carpark, coldest temp recorded in ours region at work was minus 23 around 530am. Work queued constantly all lines busy (which means 50 callers in the queue) from me starting at 730 to leaving at 4!!!!

As yet that's unconfirmed . In theory I'm in Warwickshire for a meeting but it's not been confirmed yet I'll let you know

Lexie2005 said:
Hmmm possibly Kat, you free on 24th?

It was minus 13 by the time I got to works carpark, coldest temp recorded in ours region at work was minus 23 around 530am. Work queued constantly all lines busy (which means 50 callers in the queue) from me starting at 730 to leaving at 4!!!!

Wow that was some day you would have had!!

Back