Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

So 18 weeks in & I've done it, I've lost my 3 stone. I am beyond thrilled. Midweek weigh ins will stop again!!!! Next big thing is another 9lbs so I weigh 14 something, reckon its been about 9 years since I did that...... This journey is amazing x

I'm so pleased for you you really deserve it!! X

well done lexie your doing so well. just think what were all gonna weigh in the summer!!! are u going on holiday this year or anything? xx

Thanks everyone! I've said that by my bday I want to be 90kg so another 9.2 to go but that would be amazing, I have some fab clothes just waiting for me!

No holiday planned, all dependant on hubby's job, I have June half term booked off so if all ok we may go to Dorset for a few days, got friends there who we'd love to see x

Last edited:
Lexie2005 said:
So 18 weeks in & I've done it, I've lost my 3 stone. I am beyond thrilled. Midweek weigh ins will stop again!!!! Next big thing is another 9lbs so I weigh 14 something, reckon its been about 9 years since I did that...... This journey is amazing x

Congratulations :) Try and enjoy this milestone a little before thinking too much about the next one! It's a great achievement :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Rachgleeson said:
well done hun, thats great. Made up for you, i know how much you wanted to see the 3 stone gone!!

It was a psychological thing as the most successful I ever was at a diet was when I was 21 & went from 12st 3lbs down to 9st 3lbs in just over 4 months so I wanted to match the loss. It took me about the same time although I know I've still a long way to go but am so happy!!!

Being at home with my son after his op I'm going stir crazy!!!!! I'm also feeling pretty grotty due to totm & the thought of exercising makes me want to curl up in a ball right now. Hopefully I'll feel a bit more like it later as haven't done anything since Sunday......

Ah thanks for asking ladies. It went well, better than we hoped & although he needs to be careful he's fine. He is however driving me mad!!!!!

KittyBling said:
If he's anything like mine he wouldn't be your beloved son unless he was driving you mad. Good luck!

KB x

That is actually really true!!!! My friend from London is visiting today & I'm hoping that will keep him amused for a while.

Zumba for me tonight & friend above is coming with me as she's missing her circuit training being here & so asked if she could come.... Hope I don't knock her over in my uncoordinated state x

I have been talked in to going to Zumba tonight too, for the very first time. Not sure how that will go, I usually have rehearsals on a Thursday but it's half term so no excuses left!

Don't think I'm going to make it after all, sick child and manic day mean I'll probably be in bed before it starts. It's something I really want to try though.

Well it's that time of week again, wi tomorrow. Exercise had been low this week due to being at home with ds after his op so have tried to make the difference last night with Zumba & bokwa & then a different Zumba class tonight. I can feel tonight's in different places, under my ribs of all places! So wish me luck.......

Back