Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I am resisting the urge to get weighed cos I think if I did it now it would depress me cos its the end of the day & I started in the morning. Only got to wait til Saturday, its not that long....

It will be so worth the wait hun, trust me. I did and I was SO pleased with my loss, you have been sticking to all the rules so there is no reason why you shouldnt have a good loss on Saturday.

Give me that hand *slap* Naughty girl lol

Hmmmm not so pleased today cos got on again this morning & it still said the same. Hubby has now removed said scales from me & they're locked in his car boot!

Keep off those bloody scales woman!...you'll drive yourself mad! :) How about you ditch the scales altogether and go and use a boots machine once a week..you get a little ticket with you stats on to keep too :)

No way I'm twitching at the thought!

Am feeling a bit sad tonight cos my son has been in trouble at school & his teacher wants to see me, he can't seem to tell me
What he's done wrong. She can't see me til next Tuesday though so I'm gonna worry about it til then! Just have to tell myself I won't find comfort in food!

Awww hun big hugs, i'm sure it wouldnt be anything too serious as otherwise they would have wanted to see you sooner?
Could you bribe it out of him somehow? lol.
Well done Hubby for locking them in the boot! haha.

Thanks hon, sort of got it out of him, he keeps playing up about doing his work. I think he's finding the adjustment from reception to year one hard. He's usually so good at home & I'm not one of these mothers who can't see fault, believe me if he's in one. I'm actually in school tomorrow doing some PTA stuff anyway so may see if she's about.....

Thursday food diary

Breakfast
30g Cornflakes with milk & 25g raisins
Melon

Lunch
2 pitta breads stuffed to bursting with ham & salad

Tea
300g steak - mmmmmm
Mushrooms
Cauli, broccoli, carrot & cabbage
Asda cider lolly

Snacks
Banana
Satsuma

Wasn't as full as normal though, no real carb at tea though so will learn from that one....

One more sleep till Weigh day ;) x

Lexie2005 said:
I know and hubby really did take the scales in the car this morning!!!!

Love it. Just don't try sneaking then out of the boot when he gets home!

' my Inbox is
Empty and lonely!!

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Bloody lovely day of food & all in the rules

Breakfast
30g Rice crispies & 25g sultanas with 125ml semi skimmed milk
Lunch
Subway Club sandwich
Banana
Tea
3 WW pork sausages
200g Asda Good For You oven chips
Homemade coleslaw with Hellmans extra light mayonnaise

I feel as though I have been "naughty" but all within the rules.

I just hope it doesn't do anything bad to me tomorrow on the scales.....

sounds scrummy!! I have had a shapes delight rhubarb yoghurt, lunch had a bowl of "green soup" dinner was more "green soup" and then chicken and veg... snacks had dutch crisp bakes with asda low fat/good for you cottage cheese dolloped ontop

Back