Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Steak!!! No fair

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

I don't have any issues with beef either.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope no issues with beef for me either. Now Pork is a different matter entirely.

Isn't it just . Awful!

Haven't tried pork or lamb, figured they are really really fatty meats so best to stay away, I love lamb too its my absolute favourite!

Oh me oh my.. I have had roast lamb and grilled lamb loin (Nz only lol ) chops no issues but have all fat cut off, gravy is made from Bisto not the juices tho.. Try not to eat them now as have portion control issues :0( tastes way tooooo nice

No issues with pork lean chops., can't roast pork for trying!! Do the pork chops in onions and veg stock with cider.. No extra oil.. Tbsp extra light Philadelphia yummy!!!

Yup can have steaks the no fair was cos iv not had a steak in ages a good few months!!

Iv been ok
With all meats did a lamb roast a few weeks ago fat juices n all n was really yum n no tangoman either

X

I never buy meat with visible fat on it. Pork meat itself is fatty as is lamb. I love lamb but won't try it after I tried pork rather disastrously :)

My folks got us a shoulder of lamb ages ago when they came for a sushi dinner as a thank you n it was sat in the freezer so we figured may as well use it up made stock out the bones which is now waiting to be used in the freezer

Im not much of a pork fan altho do live crackling even tho i suspect with xen its not a good idea

X

Probably the worst thing you could eat with xen butter :)
Actually we hardly ever eat pork, it's nit one if our favourite meats, but once in s blue moon I like to ring the changes.
When I first had pork on xen I didn't realise pork was high in fat hence the tango .

Am feeling really bloated today, didn't drink much water yesterday with being at the hospital then I went to a funeral in the afternoon & was worried about needing a wee when I wouldn't be able to go, will make sure I drink plenty today & hope that unbloats me. Am really pleased the scales aren't here as I know 100% I would have snuck on to them today. Being at home just makes me want to eat, need to find something to take my mind off food, maybe the ironing pile would help!!!!

Would still love that sneaky weigh in, thank God they aren't here.... Not sure I have lost anything this week although I haven't cheated I haven't really exercised, no work so my normal walking to work hasn't been done. Really need to get the wii out tonight. Dan is painting the bathroom so he will be out my way at least so he won't laugh at my fat ass!

Hmmm well the wii didn't come out & I can't tonight as I have done something to my bloody hip, no idea what but it's so painful. Did have a wander around town earlier though so I haven't sat on my ass all day. Have put myself in the line of temptation twice today, once at the cinema & now the boys have had takeaway for tea, Conal is taking forever eating his pizza & I am gonna have to leave the room soon I reckon lol

Tomorrow I have to stay strong as the Halloween party food will be tempting, I am doing hotdogs for the kids & soup for the adults, am gonna make a parsnip & cheddar & a tomato & red pepper (which I will have) but I also have crisps for the adults, went for ready salted as they are far from my favourites. I will do tomato, cucumber & carrots too so I can nibble on them if the kids don't.

I can do this, I just want to get weighed as right now I don't feel like I have lost anything this week & that is making me a bit fed up..... Only 36 hours then I can officially weigh in

Hey hun, hows ur week going? just a quick popping by whilst having 5 min on laptop, very sore from op but im home :) Good luck with WI tommorow xx

Hey hon glad you're home & hope the pain subsides soon.... I've been spot on foodwise but due to school hols I've not done anywhere near as much exercise & am not feeling very positive about weigh in tomorrow but all that matters to me is that I know I've been good, avoided so many temptations this week & for that I'm really proud of myself....

Thinking of you n your weigh in tomorrow chicka x

I'm so gutted. 0.4kg, I know that's still 4.5kg in 3 weeks but I'm being so so good, last nights soup was my first naughty anything. Think I'm gonna blame lack of exercise & too much bread for it....

Feeling quite a bit brighter today, seeing JoClaireys signature say 1lb a week is 3.5 stone in a year made me feel much better. I think it was just knowing how many temptations I had avoided made me sad that it didn't show on the scales.....

Have been low in calories today about 500 under so may have a yoghurt when I get home from work

Things gone well for the rest of the week & have weighed in a day early as was at docs this morning & wanted to know what to expect.... So the result was another 1.4kg/3lbs off this week which makes 5.9kg/13lbs in 4 weeks. I am so so so happy with it & the nurse was more than happy with me & I have a repeat prescription & need to make an appt for another 4 weeks time to see the nurse then in the early new year with the Dr to check they are still happy with my losses to keep the meds. I am not going to weigh in tomorrow as I have done it today......

Back