Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Pesky WDPR, hope your mojo is back today x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks MB my mum said similar about eating something after the gym. I don't want to go down to 1200 permanently it's just this week to try & get going again, I just feel on 1200 there is no lower to drop if things stop so I'm gonna go with 1350 which is what mfp recommends for 1lb a week loss... On my gym days I may have some almonds or a banana when I get back so I don't go to bed hungry. My zumba is just once a week
Now as she's changed her class from Friday to Thursday & that is hubby's football night. Will try & do wii zumba on a Sunday while the boys are out although now we have the allotment to look after that may take priority & I'm desperate to have homegrown veggies.... Thanks though your advice is appreciated x

Today is a good day so far, went to a kids play area but I had a ham sandwich they made me with no margarine, was lovely. I've left myself 120 cals for a snack in case I get hungry later (am thinking I may go & grab 10 almonds & that still means I can have some raspberries later)

Really chuffed, today ended at 1244 & an hour in the garden so I'm happy that day one of operation bingeover has ended successfully!!!!

Well done :) good attitude :)

I had hoped earlier you did not think I was telling you how to do something you all ready knew/ know how to do :)

Working today 230-10 so food all organised & tracked & no way of deviating from it as its all I have with me.... This morning scales said even higher than yesterday so I'm hoping some of it is totm related...

Well done, planning your meals is a good thing :)
Im sure It must be retained water from TOTM, take a big bottle with you to work and drink loads. Hope work is not to stressful :)

So far work is mindnumbingly boring. The wifi connection I down so I can't even watch the tv on my phone!!! Gonna be a long shift I feel x

That's not so good, your have to keep posting on here to help your time pass more quickly :)

I have eaten half a nature valley bar that was in my drawer, my raspberries were so sour I couldn't eat them & I'm hungry. My tea break is at 6pm so can have my ready meal & veggies then, have to make myself enthusiastic about it lol

Well have had a good couple of days plan wise, was aiming for 1200 cal days but it's been hard with pmt & totm arriving yesterday. Most days have been around 1300 but that's ok.... Really would like to shift the gain this week, on Friday it said its been 1.4lb but by Saturday it was 1.8 which is now 0.8 as I've shifted 1lb but I'm desperate to shift this last 0.8lb but not sure I'll manage it as I'm at work tonight so no Zumba but should be at gym tomorrow night. I'm just gonna have to keep my days as near to 1200 ask can & hope for the best!

Don't normally write really personal stuff in here but I need to offload....

I hate this time of year, Thursday is the anniversary of losing my nan, then Sunday would be my sons 15th birthday & this year will be harder as its also the anniversary of the last contact I had with his daddy before he committed suicide last year.

So I get through it & just start to feel a bit better & then it all starts again 1st anniversary of my ex passing is on the 30th followed 5 days later by the date our baby Sam passed away. All I can hope is that they are together somewhere happy & free from pain.

I need to stay strong & not turn to food, this will be tough but I need to try my hardest....

Sorry you have such an emotional time coming up, Sending you huge hugs! Am here for you, if you feel the need to talk some more...

I sure you will be able to stay strong and not turn to food. You have come a long way in your weight loss journey and learnt new habits and ways to cope with difficult situations.

Back