Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Sorry to hear what a horrible few anniversaries are due .. Big hugs, thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right I am thoroughly & completely effed off, friend due to pick me up for the gym at 8ish, I knew I bloody well knew she wouldn't turn up & surprise surprise at 8 I get a text saying she was having a problem with the kids & would be leaving home to pick me up at 830, then 830 comes & she texts to say sorry she can't leave the kids as her hubby has upset her son who she can't settle. I know it makes me sound mean but there is always a reason, we joined 7 weeks ago now & she has been once. I go without her & would have done at 630 tonight so that Dan could pick me up before we have to put Conal to bed... I am so peed off I really am! I now can't even go out & try road running cos its pitch black outside. From now on I look out for me I will go when suits me. Zumba tomorrow........ And breathe. I am bloody hungry too & at least if I had gone to the gym I could have justified having a banana before bed..... GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Oh & to top it off I can't wii zumba cos the bloody batteries from the remotes are flat!

Lexie2005 said:
Right I am thoroughly & completely effed off, friend due to pick me up for the gym at 8ish, I knew I bloody well knew she wouldn't turn up & surprise surprise at 8 I get a text saying she was having a problem with the kids & would be leaving home to pick me up at 830, then 830 comes & she texts to say sorry she can't leave the kids as her hubby has upset her son who she can't settle. I know it makes me sound mean but there is always a reason, we joined 7 weeks ago now & she has been once. I go without her & would have done at 630 tonight so that Dan could pick me up before we have to put Conal to bed... I am so peed off I really am! I now can't even go out & try road running cos its pitch black outside. From now on I look out for me I will go when suits me. Zumba tomorrow........ And breathe. I am bloody hungry too & at least if I had gone to the gym I could have justified having a banana before bed..... GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Oh & to top it off I can't wii zumba cos the bloody batteries from the remotes are flat!

Oh no !!!! Can't believe she let you down Hun. As you have said go when it suits you in the future.. X

Oh that is really annoying!!! I would just forget about your friend and make your own arrangements from now on.

My biggest problem is ladies that I can't drive so when we talked about joining we made an agreement that she'd pick me up cos their fuel is paid for but as I say she's been once in 7 weeks. She was really apologetic but I knew it would happen, don't know why I kidded myself it wouldn't!

Lexie2005 said:
My biggest problem is ladies that I can't drive so when we talked about joining we made an agreement that she'd pick me up cos their fuel is paid for but as I say she's been once in 7 weeks. She was really apologetic but I knew it would happen, don't know why I kidded myself it wouldn't!

I'm sorry I had forgotten about that, is there a gym closer that you could get too? x

Lexie2005 said:

Because she's your friend and you try to believe in her sincerity - it's just that some people talk the talk but don't walk the walk :) you go on your own and meet her there but make your own travel arrangements and just let her know that your agreement about the gym has changed.

Still annoyed this morning as I weighed in & I can't shift this gain, I've still got 0.6lb to shift by tomorrow, it won't happen!!!! Off work today my vertigo has flared up, bad headache too. First time I've had a vertigo problem since May & always think "ooh it's been ages" then within a couple of weeks it happens!!! Normally by teatime it's gone so I may still be able to Zumba tonight...

Lexie2005 said:
Still annoyed this morning as I weighed in & I can't shift this gain, I've still got 0.6lb to shift by tomorrow, it won't happen!!!! Off work today my vertigo has flared up, bad headache too. First time I've had a vertigo problem since May & always think "ooh it's been ages" then within a couple of weeks it happens!!! Normally by teatime it's gone so I may still be able to Zumba tonight...

Oh no I suffer with vertigo every now and again now ... Hope it clears for you hun... if you are out of sorts that may be a reason your body is clinging on to the last bit x x

Lexie2005 said:
Thanks Lisa, had cleared by about 4 so went to Zumba then did about 5 minutes running on the way home, that was hard!!!!

That's good to hear, did you run 5 mins outside?? Wow well done you :)

It was 5 minutes across 3 runs not all in one go, I struggled!!

Anyway miracle overnight! Im 12:11:6 which means I've lost 1.8lb since Friday & 2.2lb since Saturday. Am thrilled that stupid gain has gone & made me so focused for this week!

Gym this morning followed my a pedicure - bliss!!!!

Have a lovely day & thank you all for your support this week x

Back