Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Lexie2005 said:
Decided not to run today, am currently on the bike then will do some fast walking on the treadmill possibly even on an incline.....

Oooh inclines :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I even ran for 1 minute on a 4.0 incline..... It wasn't nice lol. I went back to walking on a 5.0 @ 6km an hour which considering when I started I only ran at 4km I was happy with. Also did 10 minutes on the crosstrainer which I have never managed ever before, I am really chuffed with myself...

Lexie2005 said:
I know I even ran for 1 minute on a 4.0 incline..... It wasn't nice lol. I went back to walking on a 5.0 @ 6km an hour which considering when I started I only ran at 4km I was happy with. Also did 10 minutes on the crosstrainer which I have never managed ever before, I am really chuffed with myself...

Well done Hun that's awesome :) I always used to struggle on cross trainer maybe I shud have a go too x

Seriously Lisa I used to manage about 2 mintues if that & I did 10, struggled from about 7 but was determined to get there. My hubby does 10k on it in 33 minutes!

Lexie2005 said:
Seriously Lisa I used to manage about 2 mintues if that & I did 10, struggled from about 7 but was determined to get there. My hubby does 10k on it in 33 minutes!

Haha that sounds just like me and my hubby.. I might just be crazy and have a go tomorrow ;) x

Bought new gym stuff today, the top was a 16 & the bottoms an 18 & they are plenty big enough, if I'd been brave I'd have gone for the 16 & worn them tighter but I daren't.....

Cooked hairy dieters paprika chicken tonight, was a bit bland, think it needed more paprika to be honest so may try it again... I'm finding their recipes really nice so far, pretty impressed....

Am feeling a bit twitchy as not really done any exercise today just a walk around a local nature park with hubby & son & may end up doing something tonight. Then again a day off exercise may be good for me & will do something in the morning, either a work out DVD or get the wii out....

I want another good loss this week!

This time last year I would never have felt guilty about sitting on the sofa watching the x factor & I would have been surrounded by food while doing it, this year it is so different but in a good way!

Lol. I was with you til you said X factor! Give me the food - yes. :) but x factor! Never! One of the worst programmes ever to have to waste
my tv licence fee on

toofatkat said:
Lol. I was with you til you said X factor! Give me the food - yes. :) but x factor! Never! One of the worst programmes ever to have to waste
my tv licence fee on

I consider myself told although my excuse is Gary Barlow perving!!!!

Lol that's 3 men you peeve over plus your hubby! :) any others you e not told us about ??

toofatkat said:
Lol that's 3 men you peeve over plus your hubby! :) any others you e not told us about ??

Oh Kat yes bloody loads!!! Window shopping is fine as long as you don't sample the goods!!!

So Monday is here again & the start of another 5 days of exercise..... Gym this morning followed by a 10 hours shift at work (eurgh), Zumba Tuesday, gym Wednesday, Zumba Thursday then gym again Friday after weigh in..... Quite nervous about c25k week 4, I'm meant to run for 5 minutes this morning but not convinced it will happen, I can only try hey........ Scales were kind this morning & I honestly think its something to do with these hairy dieters recipes & I can't say for sure but I reckon it's the spices & things & I reckon they'd stop any WDPR!!!!

I think your week looks good exercise wise :)

I think your do great with your running! and surprise yourself :)

Prunes, prunes, prunes :)

Great week planned for exercise... I think you will surprise yourself with week 4... Good luck x

I think you will do better than you think with your running. You just need to find your rhythm and you can keep going. I need to get back into c25k. i think I stopped at week4 after i developed a hip ache. But since then I did a random 12 minute jog - just decided to jog one day during my morning walk and before i knew it i had been going for 12 minutes.

I did it I bleeding well did it. I'm thoroughly amazed. Not gonna say it was easy cos it was far from that!!! I ran in total for 16 minutes, this time last month I was struggling with the 1 minute runs. Was talking to gym manager & he said he'd been watching me & I don't look like I'm struggling with it - erm he was clearly being polite cos I was the colour of a beetroot lol

Lexie2005 said:
I did it I bleeding well did it. I'm thoroughly amazed. Not gonna say it was easy cos it was far from that!!! I ran in total for 16 minutes, this time last month I was struggling with the 1 minute runs. Was talking to gym manager & he said he'd been watching me & I don't look like I'm struggling with it - erm he was clearly being polite cos I was the colour of a beetroot lol

Yay well done!!! Do you feel amazing ? Whoop whoop x x

Back