Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Oh no lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You should have made the chilli bowls I had. They shift some :) you need to make Wednesday and Thursday's spice night

Well I beat WDPR & weighed in at 12:6:6 which is 2.2lb off this week. I can only put it down to the HD recipes & the exercise I'm doing, that's 0.1lb off my six & a half stone which is just gobsmacking when I think back to where I was last year!!! Gym again this morning although think it'll be the cross trainer for me as my knee really isn't up to running, hopefully by Monday.....

Yay! Wonderful news that your so close to your 6.5 stone mark :)

Be careful of your knee.. Have a great day!

Proved I'm human & went waaaaaaay over tonight, my old nemesis bloody crisps, I ate 3 bags, then a mini Choc roll, no idea what I was playing at, am really cross with myself.... Just made this week a real challenge for myself

Lexie2005 said:
Proved I'm human & went waaaaaaay over tonight, my old nemesis bloody crisps, I ate 3 bags, then a mini Choc roll, no idea what I was playing at, am really cross with myself.... Just made this week a real challenge for myself

Omg Lexie your actually human who'd have thought it! Not a weight loss robot after all hey!!!! ;) I love you really!!! Your make up for it I know you will!!! Xxxxx

Mizkirsty said:
Omg Lexie your actually human who'd have thought it! Not a weight loss robot after all hey!!!! ;) I love you really!!! Your make up for it I know you will!!! Xxxxx

Well most days I am a robot but today the bloody crisps jumped in my mouth x

No lex your human just like the rest of us! Just think what advice would you give me?! :) xxx

Lexie2005 said:
Thanks I've already drawn the line, would've been so easy to carry on all night but I stopped - well my hubby made me lol

Look how far you have come, you stopped yourself, ok with some assistance but that's fabulous... You'll exercise those crisps off in no time x x

Good on dan though! Least he's there supporting you all the way! Put the rest in the bin!! Xx

Back