Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Take it easy hun, might be a bit too soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I mean I needed my tea, couldn't have waited til after class..... Am right up to cals today. Will be glad to be back at work to stop me eating or thinking about food all day!!!!

It is prob the cold, wet, windy weather! I know I was feeling more hungry this morning after walking around town and home again!! Part of the reason I made my chickpea spinach curry for lunch.. To warm me and fill me up :)

Mis-behave said:
It is prob the cold, wet, windy weather! I know I was feeling more hungry this morning after walking around town and home again!! Part of the reason I made my chickpea spinach curry for lunch.. To warm me and fill me up :)

Yeah I'm hoping that's what it is. Gonna put the slow cooker on tomorrow I think so when I get home tea is well on its way to being ready. Am really hoping I shift that weight tomorrow so I get a sts on Friday. I then have a weekend in London to get through which food wise could be a nightmare!!!

Rachgleeson said:
you were best not going to zumba you need to get better first hun. What you off to london for? pleasure or work?
I wish i still had my slow cooker it was so handy, especially if i was out all day.

Haven't done gym tonight either but will be back to Zumba tomorrow for sure....

London is pure pleasure, travelling down Friday teatime to stay with a friend in Putney, getting up Saturday morning & taking Conal to science & history museums, then planning on Hyde Park. Sunday we are going to Buck Pal to see the changing of the guard & are then booked on The Eye at 230, am soooo excited!

Lexie2005 said:

London is pure pleasure, travelling down Friday teatime to stay with a friend in Putney, getting up Saturday morning & taking Conal to science & history museums, then planning on Hyde Park. Sunday we are going to Buck Pal to see the changing of the guard & are then booked on The Eye at 230, am soooo excited!

No gym for me today either, want to finish week 7 tomorrow so need to have the stamina to run 25 mins..
Hope the scales show the same for you tomorrow. You never know you might get a sneaky loss show :)

Lexie2005 said:

Your trip down to London sounds great! I love the London eye!!

Rachgleeson said:
oh sounds like a fun weekend, never been on the london eye, actually not been london since i was in school!! Hope the scales are nice to you tomorrow :D

Thanks although official weigh in is Friday.....

I grew up about a couple of miles (Earlsfield)from Putney, its a nice part of London and so close to Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common- lots of lovely places to walk.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, sounds like you'll be walking loads.

It's not looking good tonight, 12:9:2 damn WDPR!!!! I'm not gonna let it stress me though as I'm back to proper exercise regime from tomorrow & I'm due on Sunday so I just need to concentrate on next week

Well I beat WDPR although not much & got a sts, bit grumpy but totm is due Sunday & also spent 2 days laying on the sofa & crispgate on saturday. Onwards & downwards for next week

Back