Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well this maintaining lark is hard & I've been struggling & went back up in to the 12s due to problems at home I turned to food! All is getting better though & I'm back in control & I've got my 11 back but am still 1/2 stone heavier than my lowest & 5.5lbs higher than where I want to be maintaining at. Anyway I'm back to my normal exercise programme after 3 weeks of none at all so am hoping that will help it shift again too so I can get back to 11:7 or below for Conals birthday which is 4 weeks today.... Sorry I've been a bit AWOL I will try not to do it again x

Well this maintaining lark is hard & I've been struggling & went back up in to the 12s due to problems at home I turned to food! All is getting better though & I'm back in control & I've got my 11 back but am still 1/2 stone heavier than my lowest & 5.5lbs higher than where I want to be maintaining at. Anyway I'm back to my normal exercise programme after 3 weeks of none at all so am hoping that will help it shift again too so I can get back to 11:7 or below for Conals birthday which is 4 weeks today.... Sorry I've been a bit AWOL I will try not to do it again x

Hope your problems at home have sorted themselves out! Glad your back on track! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really do need to try Zumba I am just put off the start time of 8pm hmmm x

I really do need to try Zumba I am just put off the start time of 8pm hmmm x

My Thursday class is 740 & I feel the same but am always glad I've gone.

Am feeling so in control today, feel great & know I will shift this naughty gain now I'm back on track

Lexie2005 said:
A 1299 cal day, I'm happy!!!

Well done - I've had a shocking day today, on a training course at work and let myself off the leash with all the food we were given. Eurgh, sugar poisoning, lol. :) xx

My Thursday class is 740 & I feel the same but am always glad I've gone.

Am feeling so in control today, feel great & know I will shift this naughty gain now I'm back on track

Well not only is it 8pm but on a Monday my least fave day of the week lol x

It's great! Give it a go :) but def wear a sports bra ;h )

It's great! Give it a go :) but def wear a sports bra ;h )

Realised at gym today I need to update my sports bra as was bouncing a bit while I run, I just feel like a bit of a Billy no mates going on my own :(

Realised at gym today I need to update my sports bra as was bouncing a bit while I run, I just feel like a bit of a Billy no mates going on my own :(

Loads of people go in their own - I did - I still do my classes on my own.. If I waited for others - I wouldn't do it.. Take a chance - you never know you might enjoy it ;)

Loads of people go in their own - I did - I still do my classes on my own.. If I waited for others - I wouldn't do it.. Take a chance - you never know you might enjoy it ;)

Don't think I could last till 9 without eating, could you eat before, how long etc?

Don't think I could last till 9 without eating, could you eat before, how long etc?

I normally eat before I go ., leaving about an hour for the food to go down or more if you have time ;£

So official weigh in 11:10:6 which I'm thrilled with considering this time last week I was 12:3, it just proves that if you gain or quickly you can lose it quickly. I'd like to think I can get back to my lowest of 11:5:6 by the end of the Easter challenge which is 4 weeks but I've no chance o getting to 11 stone my body just won't seem to do it for me so I'll settle if I can get to my lowest again....

Back