Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Yeah I was a little upset I could poo before wi! But like you said lex 500 cals prob isn't gonna do it! Lol xx

Official weigh in 11:10:6, am so so happy!!!! 8 days ago I was 12:5 so this appears to be really working for me although as my body has always shown me if I gain quickly I lose quickly so not saying its all cos of the fasting but I think it's helping..... So am gonna finish the Easter challenge weighing slightly less than I started it at but not at my goal which is where I wanted to be. Oh well onwards & downwards.....

Well done :) glad its working for you! Hope you and your son have a good day for his birthday.

I've found that I "go" less too but still go every morning as normal - but I used to go in evening too ?!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Well today wasn't too bad, i did have some pizza & chips when the boys did but that ended up being my tea & i picked at a few crisps which i admit i haven't tracked but wasn't much over 1600. Fasting again tomorrow, have a stinking sore throat tonight though so think i am sickening for something although that said i did have to do lots of shouting on my way home from school with 4 boys to keep in line.... I have soup planned for lunch again tomorrow & think i am going to have a couple of hard boiled eggs for breakfast & chicken & veg for tea.... Have to do it tomorrow as out or entertaining the rest of the weekend

Hope today goes well!

Hope today goes well!

Thanks I'm a bit worried about being at home
Fasting but I'll just drink loads & keep busy.... Stressing a bit as after 2 pretty high days I've weighed in which I said I wasn't going to & show a 2.2lb gain but I guess that's normal, I still have both my fast days before official weigh in

Hope your fast day goes well x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks I'm a bit worried about being at home
Fasting but I'll just drink loads & keep busy.... Stressing a bit as after 2 pretty high days I've weighed in which I said I wasn't going to & show a 2.2lb gain but I guess that's normal, I still have both my fast days before official weigh in

I think you will be surprised! I dropped 900g after a fast day which is about 2lbs

I'm sitting here trying to work out what other fast day to do cos I normally do Mondays but we are at the coast with my family & I know i couldn't do it while they are tucking in to chups so I'm thinking Saturday as have mum for lunch on Sunday so can't do then. Would mean moving weigh in to Sunday though as an meant to weigh after a down day. I like the flexibility of this though...

I weigh on a sat morning and that's what I stick with as 2 fast days during the week, and either its an up-day or a fasting day before WI and what will be will be :)

I'm prob going to fast Tomorrow - but allow myself 700 kcals as its week before totm and I'm struggling with my cravings for carbs and salt :) Out to dinner tonight with family :)

My book says to weigh in after a fast day not an up day so I am going with that. Decision made I am going to fast Saturday then weigh in this Sunday which is 2 days early so it just means my next one will be a 9 day period & I will have fasted twice in that (Wed 3rd then Monday 8th)

Which book have you got Lexie? I know I have seen it somewhere but can't find it :(

It's dr Mosleys 5:2 fast diet. I got it in kindle for less than £3

Thank you, that's nice and cheap :)

I got it for £2.95 in Tesco, I have my kindle but I still like a proper book!

Well I've made it through fast number 3 but OMG that was hard! Being at home made it so much harder to do, there was still naughty stuff in from Conals party tea, crisps, biscuits, his bday cake for starters..... I did it though, didn't even sneak a crisp & I'm so proud of myself. Am also bloody starving & want to kill my hubby who has just cooked what smells like a bacon butty (I'm in bed already to stop food tempting me)

Well I've made it through fast number 3 but OMG that was hard! Being at home made it so much harder to do, there was still naughty stuff in from Conals party tea, crisps, biscuits, his bday cake for starters..... I did it though, didn't even sneak a crisp & I'm so proud of myself. Am also bloody starving & want to kill my hubby who has just cooked what smells like a bacon butty (I'm in bed already to stop food tempting me)

Yeah I think perhaps that kind of book you need one that you need to be able to flick back and forth through pages I guess, well done for completing fast 3 x

So Well done!! ;) even better for not murdering the bacon butty maker ! That's just plain mean cooking bacon - the smell just goes right through the house .. Sigh!

Feeling a bit panicky this morning as weight still up from last official weigh in & I don't see how I'm gonna lose between now & when I was gonna weigh in on Sunday after another fast day..... Bit scared it isn't working.....

Back