Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I mean as I said on mine I imagine it must go up a bit post normal day but the trend should be downwards! But I waffled on my post haha! X

Hehe I knew what your waffle meant x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine does - but then I eat/ ate more than Lexie did/ does :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Well I am watching you all with interest, I would be tempted but not sure I could last all day on 500 cals x

Well I am watching you all with interest, I would be tempted but not sure I could last all day on 500 cals x

I didn't think I could but it's about using the calories wisely & no matter how hungry you are you know the next day you can eat again properly & even slightly more than a normal day. I'm not dreading Monday yet lol

I'm ok with how I am doing at the moment but you never know what I will be like in a few months not ruling anything out ... Could be something to use before and after my hols x

I'm ok with how I am doing at the moment but you never know what I will be like in a few months not ruling anything out ... Could be something to use before and after my hols x

Yeah it could be good to get in to that bikini lol xx

Have my 11 back this morning 11:13:8 so only just but it's there & has spurred me on for my fast tomorrow.... So 8lbs to my lowest & just under a stone to goal. Having a real sense of deja vu here lol

I'm so pleased for you Hun, and you sound so much more in the zone ... Yay you!!! x

I'm so pleased for you Hun, and you sound so much more in the zone ... Yay you!!! x

Yeah I am & feel as though I have control again about more than just my weight, life full atop had been a bit out of control & my eating went with it I'm afraid but I'm ok again now....

Yeah I am & feel as though I have control again about more than just my weight, life full atop had been a bit out of control & my eating went with it I'm afraid but I'm ok again now....

That's great to hear :)

Weighed in the morning at 11:12:2 so I'm very happy & very focused for day 2 of fasting, have started with 2 scrambled eggs & mushrooms, lunch is my red pepper & tomato soup with carrot cucumber & celery to nibble on. Tea is porridge so I'm at 513 but I'm happy with that. Gym this morning so i'll probably burn off anything I eat today. Official weigh in tomorrow, I'm excited that I can officially log my 11 again

Great news, hope the fast day goes well.

There are a few of us fasting today. Well done for exercising as well - did you feel ok?

How did you feel after exercising?

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Weighed in the morning at 11:12:2 so I'm very happy & very focused for day 2 of fasting, have started with 2 scrambled eggs & mushrooms, lunch is my red pepper & tomato soup with carrot cucumber & celery to nibble on. Tea is porridge so I'm at 513 but I'm happy with that. Gym this morning so i'll probably burn off anything I eat today. Official weigh in tomorrow, I'm excited that I can officially log my 11 again

That doesn't sound too bad to me for a fasting day, woooo to the scales :)

Great news, hope the fast day goes well.

There are a few of us fasting today. Well done for exercising as well - did you feel ok?

Yeah felt fine but I'd had my breakfast which is the same as normal, don't think I could do it now though lol

So anyway day 2 done, can't wait for official weigh in tomorrow so long as it's still the same as this morning I'll be more than happy. Only thing with fasting is that I don't need to poo but I suppose on 500 cals that isn't surprising, I like to poo before official weigh in lol

Official weigh in 11:10:6, am so so happy!!!! 8 days ago I was 12:5 so this appears to be really working for me although as my body has always shown me if I gain quickly I lose quickly so not saying its all cos of the fasting but I think it's helping..... So am gonna finish the Easter challenge weighing slightly less than I started it at but not at my goal which is where I wanted to be. Oh well onwards & downwards.....

So anyway day 2 done, can't wait for official weigh in tomorrow so long as it's still the same as this morning I'll be more than happy. Only thing with fasting is that I don't need to poo but I suppose on 500 cals that isn't surprising, I like to poo before official weigh in lol

My toilet habits have been very strange since i started the 5:2, i am hoping it will regulate itself soon.

Well done on the loss - fantastic result.

Back