Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well it's working for me at the moment, I do keep an eye on the calories as well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's what I thought if I say 1600 max cos I love being able to eat lots of fruit which is often high in cals.... I think its the syns thing that will help me be better behaved

That's what I thought if I say 1600 max cos I love being able to eat lots of fruit which is often high in cals.... I think its the syns thing that will help me be better behaved

I didn't really log on mfp when I first started until I got my head around it, now I think well as long as I have only gone over because of the free or super free I don't worry, some days I am quite high, others I am very low but eaten loads x

I'm so nervous!!!! I've planned today & if I don't add to it I'm under what I normally am ccing.... I may add some more fruit to it when I pop to asda before work. I'm bloody 12:3 again this morning cos is been a bit naughty I guess nibbling. Back to my proper exercise this week though so that should help. Joining sw Saturday but will eat their way until then

Planned day looks good :) breakfast looks better than normal ;) no bread and more other bits ..,

Enjoy :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Planned day looks good :) breakfast looks better than normal ;) no bread and more other bits ..,

Enjoy :)

Yeah no bread I know that's my danger food as are crisps & I know if I want to get to goal I have to avoid them & I think I'm prepared to do it cos I want this so badly

Good luck with SW - I am no good at it as I take full advantage of the 'free' foods and then don't lose weight.

I joined SW briefly at the end of last year as the class was very close to my house but I struggled at the weekends when i was out with my family as i found it difficult to eat out following the SW plan.

I do still think i would benefit from an official weigh in at a class but i feel like i need to be able to do this by myself. Hope the week goes well for you.

I have a saturday morning class near me and its super busy - over half an hour wait for to weigh, at least 40 people stay for Image therapy , which means it took ages to get round everyone. Hope your class isn't too busy.

Well I've done day 1 still don't really get it & am looking forward to going to class to get access to the app which will really help..... Driving Kat & Kirsty mad I'm sure & thank you to Lisa who noticed I'd synned lol

Well I've done day 1 still don't really get it & am looking forward to going to class to get access to the app which will really help..... Driving Kat & Kirsty mad I'm sure & thank you to Lisa who noticed I'd synned lol

You are not driving us mad! And it's keeping me refreshed! X

It's no trouble at all Hun, I'm glad I can finally help after all I have gotten in the past year and a bit x

Well I rang the consultant at class today for a chat & she was really nice. Said that after low cal eating there is a possibility my weight may go up a bit at first as cals are higher than I'm used to but she asked me to trust her so I'm going to & am joining class on Saturday morning

Well I rang the consultant at class today for a chat & she was really nice. Said that after low cal eating there is a possibility my weight may go up a bit at first as cals are higher than I'm used to but she asked me to trust her so I'm going to & am joining class on Saturday morning

It took a while for me to start losing when I joined Hun, infact my first week I put on, I am glad you have decided to go to a class, it will really help x

Well scales are down 1lb today so that made me happy! Today is a bit of a nightmare as we are at dads for tea & I don't know what he's doing... Hopefully it'll be ok but I can't demand he cook something that suits me.....

Good news about the scales :) why don't you bring some extra veg with you - steam bags ?? Hope all goes well :)

Good news about the scales :) why don't you bring some extra veg with you - steam bags ?? Hope all goes well :)

I'm going straight from work so I can't. I've text him but he hasn't replied. Just have to hope he's still hairy dieters obsessed lol

Woohoo hd meatballs & pasta so all fine on sw, happy me!!!

I will add that I'm starving though so hope it's ready soon!!!

Last edited:
Well it was lovely & even though I has pudding 1.5 baked plums (no sugar) & a scoop of vanilla icecream I'm under 15 syns although I wanted to be under 10 really but never mind I couldn't say no when they'd cooked it for me..... Still feeling positive & very much looking forward to going to class on Saturday

Well it was lovely & even though I has pudding 1.5 baked plums (no sugar) & a scoop of vanilla icecream I'm under 15 syns although I wanted to be under 10 really but never mind I couldn't say no when they'd cooked it for me..... Still feeling positive & very much looking forward to going to class on Saturday

Yay, I know you can do this Hun, don't worry about being over 10 syns you are allowed 15, use them and don't feel guilty about it x

Your sounding very positive :) which is fab to hear! (Again) I felt you had lost some of your positive vibe - so wonderful to see it back!

Your sounding very positive :) which is fab to hear! (Again) I felt you had lost some of your positive vibe - so wonderful to see it back!

I'd completely lost it Tara I'll be honest. Since Dec 1st when I got to 11:7 I've yoyo'd up & down with about 10lbs & although it was my fault it had completely got me down... I had other personal problems which I've sort of mentioned before & it was kinda linked to my weight which probably makes no sense but I kinda felt my weight was to blame so I had no real urge to get to my goal but feeling so much better now & ready for my final sprint to goal!

I'd completely lost it Tara I'll be honest. Since Dec 1st when I got to 11:7 I've yoyo'd up & down with about 10lbs & although it was my fault it had completely got me down... I had other personal problems which I've sort of mentioned before & it was kinda linked to my weight which probably makes no sense but I kinda felt my weight was to blame so I had no real urge to get to my goal but feeling so much better now & ready for my final sprint to goal!

I hope those problems have been sorted Hun, and it's great to see the motivated Lexie back, we are all sooooo gonna get to our goal weight together x x

Back