Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I had wondered what had got you down ..

My OH is always on at me to loose weight, but once before when I got to 75kg size 12 he started getting "weird" with me - where have you been!! Um... Running .., no you haven't your not sweaty enough!! Um.. I've been running for months now I'm fitter, I know longer look like a bright red tomato at the end ! My friends all started getting "worried" with how I interacted with their partners .. Um just because I am thinner doesn't mean I'm not me!!! Eventually everybody got used to me being thinner and then I got pregnant and fat again .. So am expecting a similar issue down the line - once I get there !! Silly really

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thanks ladies yes it's just about sorted & Tara I completely understand what you're saying, i can't believe how many "friends" from work don't ask me to go out on nights out anymore that I know they've had & I know it's because they like to be centre of attention & they don't like that I'm not the fat friend anymore. It has made me realise who my true friends are. Anyway I'm back & I've found my fight again so hopefully by summer I'll be where I wanna be. Thanks for sticking by me x

Hey I'm just glad your positive and focused again!

Hey hun, really glad for you that you're so positive now. Positivity will get you to your goal and staying on track too. I hope you enjoy being on Slimming World, I'm sure you'll be at your goal weight in no time :) You've done so well, don't forget how far you've come on this weight loss journey x

Hey hun, really glad for you that you're so positive now. Positivity will get you to your goal and staying on track too. I hope you enjoy being on Slimming World, I'm sure you'll be at your goal weight in no time :) You've done so well, don't forget how far you've come on this weight loss journey x

Thanks honey, I cheered myself up the other night with a new before & after photo to see how far I'd come. That always helps lol x

Thanks honey, I cheered myself up the other night with a new before & after photo to see how far I'd come. That always helps lol x

Is that the picture as your picture on this? If so you look great! And yh I hope for most people that looking at a before and after/current picture is really eye opening. I had a before picture from about 2 weeks before starting Xenical but a few weeks ago my phone formated itself and deleted all my pics and I didn't even compare the pic to what I currently look like! So what helps me is looking at pictures of when I was slim lol xx

Is that the picture as your picture on this? If so you look great! And yh I hope for most people that looking at a before and after/current picture is really eye opening. I had a before picture from about 2 weeks before starting Xenical but a few weeks ago my phone formated itself and deleted all my pics and I didn't even compare the pic to what I currently look like! So what helps me is looking at pictures of when I was slim lol xx

Yeah I decided after I said about it to put it on here, am so happy with it. I look slightly different now cos my hair is shorter but I was about the same weight as I am give or take a couple of pounds

So glad I went to zumba tonight, first time I have done 2 classes in a week for ages but it needs to be a regular thing although I can't go next week as I have a friend for tea so we are going to do some just dance on the wii instead. I am happy tonight & really looking forward to joining SW on Saturday so I can have a decent read of the books cos I borrowed my neighbours to get the basics & I keep having to message Kat & Kirsty to ask them syn values

Hmmm need to get my sw books so I can work out how the meal I have planned for friends coming tomorrow works out. I know the main course is fine but I don't know about starter & pud but its from lf cookbook & I may not have pudding cos its chocolate mousse & I'm not a fan but my friend is a chocoholic!!

Unless its labelled Haribo :) lol then she can devour mountainous quantities xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Unless its labelled Haribo :) lol then she can devour mountainous quantities xx

Oh yeah that is true. I sat at work one Monday a couple of weeks ago & ate a bag of haribo pinballs cos I was fed up & when I checked the calorie content it was 900!!!!!!

Oh yeah that is true. I sat at work one Monday a couple of weeks ago & ate a bag of haribo pinballs cos I was fed up & when I checked the calorie content it was 900!!!!!!

Wow really that high?? Not bothered with those style sweets, gotta be chocs

In with you lisa :) choc :) unless I can get away with refreshers or love hearts :) lol big kid at heart

If anyone can do this its you hun. Good luck. X

Aw thanks my lovely (great to see you back!)

Well official weigh in shows 12:2 so since monday I've lost 5lb which at first really dissappointed me but then I thought that's 1lb in 5 days & my poor body probably has no clue what's going on as I was low cal then 5:2 now eating 1800ish cals which is more than I was eating on my non fast days & so I suppose my poor body is wondering what on earth I'm doing to it. Am hoping that this week will be a good week!

Well that's me joined sw.... I'm 3lbs heavier on their scales with my clothes on but am not changing my weight on here or mfp as that is my true morning weight...... So they have me with 17lbs to lose to get to target so onwards & downwards I go

Good on you joining :)

Back