Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Hello ?? Anyone home :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I'm here!

Sorry had a bit of a meltdown few days & this morning after big chat with the Mr I've decided to go back to cc, sw isn't working for me I'm eating too much which then when I had a gain this week I jumped joyously from the wagon & filled my newly stretched stomach with crap! So from tomorrow morning back to cc 1300 cals a days & upping the exercise massively, am actually really happy, happier than I have been for weeks. Cc got me this far & although sw works for millions of people it's no good for me with my portion control issues..... So by August BH I'm goin to do my very best to be at target

Sorry to hear you've been struggling, Lexie. I don't think SW would suit me either, lol - free foods? Ok if they're calorie free, but of course they're not, so like you I think I'd struggle with portion control. Not knocking it, it works for loads of people, but I like the straightforward science of CC, balancing that energy equation - you can't go wrong if you stick to it. Take care. :) xx

Glad you're back in the zone, Lexie. SW wasn't for me either, could never get my head around free foods and portions. Good luck with the CC, better a devil you know eh? :D

KB x

Pathetically excited this morning to be back cc, I've messed about with 5:2 then sw so its been about 5 weeks since I did this & I feel like I'm back where I belong. I'm 12:3:4 this morning so 15.4lbs to target & if it takes me months & months so be it. I'm gonna hit the exercise wagon massively too

Lexie2005 said:
Pathetically excited this morning to be back cc, I've messed about with 5:2 then sw so its been about 5 weeks since I did this & I feel like I'm back where I belong. I'm 12:3:4 this morning so 15.4lbs to target & if it takes me months & months so be it. I'm gonna hit the exercise wagon massively too

I must admit my mind keeps straying towards trying something different, just for the novelty of it, but then I think what's the point? I know CC works well, I've lost over 8st, so why rock the boat? Think we just get a bit bored, don't we?! :) xx

I think I just thought the grass was greener & it really isn't at all. Don't get me wrong I'm gonna moan when it doesn't come off as quickly as I want it to but I know it will & that's what matters

Well I've started the 30 day crunch & squats challenge tonight. I'm guessing the fact within 5 minutes my thighs can feel it isn't a good sign for tomorrow..... I'm wondering what sort of difference it will make to my figure if any..

Another good day cal wise just under 1300 although apart from the above mentioned challenge no exercise done

Well I've started the 30 day crunch & squats challenge tonight. I'm guessing the fact within 5 minutes my thighs can feel it isn't a good sign for tomorrow..... I'm wondering what sort of difference it will make to my figure if any..

Another good day cal wise just under 1300 although apart from the above mentioned challenge no exercise done

In think it will tone you Hun so definAtely worth it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I actually don't ache this morning at all, maybe it will be later or tomorrow after I've done day 2....

Have a really sore throat. On day 5 of it now but no cold symptoms so not sure if it could be an infection or tonsillitis but I'll have to keep battling on as can't be off sick!!!

Scales looking good this morning. I'm down 2.4lb from where I was on monday so as long as it stays there for Friday which is official weigh in again now I'm weighing at home.... I'm working towards getting as close to 11:7 for my hols in 3 weeks time...

All looking good, Lexie. Apart from the throat that is. Tell me this, when you're using my fitness pal, do you eat all your exercise calories? I start with 1230 for the day but by the time I have walked etc I end up with nearly more than I started with! Don't really want to eat much more...
Sorry to hijack your diary!

KB x

All looking good, Lexie. Apart from the throat that is. Tell me this, when you're using my fitness pal, do you eat all your exercise calories? I start with 1230 for the day but by the time I have walked etc I end up with nearly more than I started with! Don't really want to eat much more...
Sorry to hijack your diary!

KB x

No problem, I never eat my exercise cals, I can probably still count on 2 hands how many times I have eaten any of them since I started..... I just figure it is a bonus that they are burning off some of the cals I have eaten that way...

And thanks Rachel CC is clearly my home ;)

Back