Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

No I had one the other day but I was forcing it down.... Totm has arrived tonight so hopefully I'll start to unbloat now lol

Won't recommend fennel and peppermint tea the n ;
Yay that it has arrived, you should start to feel slimmer soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.2lb down from yesterday but still 1lb up from official weigh in but I'm hopeful it will come down before Saturday so I'll claw a sts

Awful totm stomach cramps tonight. I just want to be in my bed. Roll on 730 when the boy goes to bed cos think I will too!!!

Good day food wise & drunk a lot of water so am hoping it will come down some more overnight

Hot water bottle/ elec blanket for cramps :) and an early night sounds good!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Awful totm stomach cramps tonight. I just want to be in my bed. Roll on 730 when the boy goes to bed cos think I will too!!!

Good day food wise & drunk a lot of water so am hoping it will come down some more overnight

Me too! Feeling your pain- and that awful pounding headache as well. Just getting ready for my bed now- have slept so much this week. As well as starting xenical, I have started fluoxetine too and all I want to do is sleep. That plus TOTM came early, my body feels all out of sorts :-(

Hope you have a good sleep and wake up feeling better tomorrow! ;-) x

Yep I had the headache too, luckily this morning it seems to have gone & its my day off work so hopefully it will stay gone.

I was on fluoxetine for 8 months when my son was a baby for pnd & I did find at first i suffered headaches so it could be that....

Well this morning I've still got that damn 1lb gain, this is gonna be so embarrassing tomorrow, first week & a gain.... Certainly won't be staying to class I can tell you that. I'm gutted as really wanted to be back to 11:7 for BH weekend but I'm not gonna lose 10lbs in 2 weeks :(

Yep I had the headache too, luckily this morning it seems to have gone & its my day off work so hopefully it will stay gone.

I was on fluoxetine for 8 months when my son was a baby for pnd & I did find at first i suffered headaches so it could be that....

Well this morning I've still got that damn 1lb gain, this is gonna be so embarrassing tomorrow, first week & a gain.... Certainly won't be staying to class I can tell you that. I'm gutted as really wanted to be back to 11:7 for BH weekend but I'm not gonna lose 10lbs in 2 weeks :(

Awe Hun. It can sometimes take your body a while to get used to eating more food, I put on 0.5lb my first week on Sw when I went from cc to Sw... You should stay to class... Hoping that the gain has gone by tomorrow x

I can only agree with the staying at class. You know you have done your best and that's all that matters here. The SW woman should understand that. It will just take your body a while to settle in to the new routine. Good luck with weigh in!

KB x

I actually can't stay tomorrow or next week due to prior plans.... I am hoping I may claw that sts after weighing in tonight which I know is silly I'm only 1lb more than I was this morning so surely overnight I can drop 2lbs or Would I have to sleep zumba/jog/30 day shred to do that ;)

I actually can't stay tomorrow or next week due to prior plans.... I am hoping I may claw that sts after weighing in tonight which I know is silly I'm only 1lb more than I was this morning so surely overnight I can drop 2lbs or Would I have to sleep zumba/jog/30 day shred to do that ;)

Oh I think sleep Zumba will do it, I'm going to do kettlercise in my sleep too .. OH may need to sleep on the couch lol

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

God know you could easily do that overnight and maybe more x

Back