Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Gonna join in the food tracking thing...

Breakfast - 2 WW bacon medallions, 2 slices of bread & 1tbsp pickle

Lunch - Jacket potato & 100g baked beans, Tesco fruit selection (apple, pineapple & strawbs)

Tea - 2 WW Cumberland sausages, sprouts, leeks, cauliflower & roast (fry light) potato parsnip & carrot mix with 100ml of Bisto Best

Snacks - 1 mini wham bar & a cider lolly (but will only have lolly after my 4km on bike to cool down!)

Too much carb today really......

ooo thats a yummy menu there Lexie, Oh how I miss having Bacon and Pork Sausages.

ooo thats a yummy menu there Lexie, Oh how I miss having Bacon and Pork Sausages.

I'd not had bacon until yesterday when it was on offer & turkey rashers weren't & I have been ok, its completely lean. Have you tried WW sausages, they are within the rules & pretty tasty

I always cut the fat off of bacon and have always been fine!! X

Same here. No issues with bacon.
I'm going to try and make cottage cheese next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Same here. No issues with bacon.
I'm going to try and make cottage cheese next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck :) its really lovely

Bloody hungry!!!!!!! Don't know what's up with me but I'm starving all the time, am trying to work out when I'm due on, think it might be the weekend or early next week so that may explain it. Am stressing about weigh in as on Tuesday it showed a gain, am scared I'm not gonna have lost this week & don't want that to send me in to a path of destruction. First time I've felt like this..... Gonna do some wii fit tomorrow & bike tonight & tomorrow & just hope for the best......

Feeling much happier today, I think it's pmt to blame if I'm right with my dates. I only need to look in a mirror to see the difference so I'm on a try not to stress at what the scales say tomorrow.... (hmmm may need someone to remind me that in the morning) had a really lovely lunch & still have 800 calories left so I can have something yummy for tea......

Lexie we both get weighed tomorrow :) after my horrible shock when I sneaked a peek at the scales I am hoping and praying for an sts ... I wish you good luck too xx

LisaM1977 said:
Lexie we both get weighed tomorrow :) after my horrible shock when I sneaked a peek at the scales I am hoping and praying for an sts ... I wish you good luck too xx

Thanks Lisa, if I've not lost I'll not understand why..... Let's hope for something good hey xx

On a bit of a high today & wanted to record it for bad days.... Can't believe how many people are noticing my weight loss, people who don't throw compliments around are stopping me to say how you can see I've lost weight & how much better I'm looking. It's a really lovely feeling & I can't wait to get to the end of my journey & see their reactions then....

Well done!! It is a great feeling and gives you the motivation to keep going at it. I am looking forward to that again :)

Write it down and stick it on the fridge hun, then you can always be reminded of it. Especially in times of temptation x

Back