Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

u defo want to get a gym referal from the doctors. it will help u tone up and carry on losing the weight. plus it makes u feel so good after a session. i feel like a changed women since going gym. even tho im not dwn to what i want i dont feel like fat kayee no more. i feel like i have changed in my mind as well as body. also my fitness has defo improved from 3 months ago (when i first started) . i feel so much better and healthier. good luck on your referal x

Kayee said:
u defo want to get a gym referal from the doctors. it will help u tone up and carry on losing the weight. plus it makes u feel so good after a session. i feel like a changed women since going gym. even tho im not dwn to what i want i dont feel like fat kayee no more. i feel like i have changed in my mind as well as body. also my fitness has defo improved from 3 months ago (when i first started) . i feel so much better and healthier. good luck on your referal x

Thanks honey. As I've said before my biggest problem is when I would go. I work 5 days a week & when I am not at work I am at home with my son and with not driving j can't go when he's in bed x

So holiday all booked & I have decided to set myself the challenge of another stone off by the time I go, so 9 weeks, its gonna be hard cos my losses are slowing down now but it just means I have to work extra hard. If I do it it will mean I weigh 13 stone something & I genuinely cannot remember the last time that was the case I really can't... I would also have so many amazing clothes to take with me as opposed to when I used to think how would I manage & end up washing out the few clothes I had that fitted me while we were away. Onwards & downwards...

KittyBling said:
Ooohhh nice, where are you off to? If anyone can get that stone off it's you,

KB x

Dorset woop woop!!! And thank you for having faith in me, this time I'm not so sure I'll manage it as my losses have started to slow down but I'm gonna do my very best! Xx

Holiday sounds lovely. Good luck with the stone. Give the camera to OH to take pics as you have probably done same as me and always been the one taking the photos so you don't have to be in them xxx

Docs weigh in again tomorrow, even though I haven't got to go now I am not on xen the nurse says she is more than happy to see me as little or as often as I need so I will carry on going 4 weekly. Am still trying to decide whether to ask her about a gym referral, I might just ask if its something they do.... I think it is going to be around 3kg since I last saw her which I am happy with. No zumba tonight though as have too much still to do for Conals party & something had to give, it was either tonight or tomorrow & I enjoy Fridays class more. Will do something at home, maybe some just dance or wii fit rather than zumba on the wii.....

Just weighed in on mine as I always do on doc day & this 4 weeks is my lowest @ 3.2kg/7lb loss. I'm still more than happy with that mind but wonder if it's slowing cos of how far I am on my journey or no xen. Either way as I say I'm happy with half a stone every 4 weeks, would love it to stay at this level but I know it won't x

Nurse happy & really supportive! Said that she will help me start reintroducing non xen friendly foods when I want her to, I said 5 stone loss but have a way to go before then

That's great Lexie. Haven't really thought about reintroducing foods yet, suppose I better have a think about that, though still got a couple of stone to go.

Yeah I'm only half way there but want to be able to slowly introduce things one at a time, don't think crisps will ever be safe but I accept that!

Woop woop today's weigh in was better than yesterday's unofficial one so 1.4kg/3lbs down this week. One happy girl xx

Lexie2005 said:
Woop woop today's weigh in was better than yesterday's unofficial one so 1.4kg/3lbs down this week. One happy girl xx

Wow you just keep on going down.. Wonderful!!!!

Well done. Proof it can be done :) xxx

Back