Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well done Lovely :) No more naughty mid week weigh ins to scare you :p x

Went to a friends for a meal tonight & she's calorie counting too so I wasn't worried. She did a salsa chicken dish which I thought was with fajitas but she did taco shells & thank God I'm not on xen anymore as they're soooo high in fat. Enjoyed it at the time but feeling a bit eurgh now, not sure whether it's the fat or just my cold.....

Managed to walk up a pretty steep hill today that for years we have parked at the bottom of & had a picnic. I struggled towards the top but I think without my cold I'd have been fine. Am very proud!

Well done Lexie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lexie2005 said:
Managed to walk up a pretty steep hill today that for years we have parked at the bottom of & had a picnic. I struggled towards the top but I think without my cold I'd have been fine. Am very proud!

Well done you! .... You are def fitter!!

Surely they do burn cals?! I can't believe they dont! X

They must do. Hell , if ironing and dusting do then sit ups most certainly do. Google it.

I am sooooo hungry past couple of days, this damn cold needs to go so I can get past this!

Back to zumba tonight - it felt good!!!! Came home & had tea now bath time me thinks....

Having a fat day today, just want to eat constantly, I haven't though & that is what I need to remember & focus on that. This school holiday is hard too, isn't normally but we are off together as a family & it has just shown me how much of our social things were involving food, meals out etc. I am also lacking motivation & picked from Conals plate tonight which is the first time since I started dieting, it was only half a fishfinger but it was an old habit coming back...... Get a grip Mrs!

Come on Lexie you are normally the strong unwavering one on here. Don't pick of conals plate and if he leaves anything squirt washing up liquid in it before you eat off it

toofatkat said:
Come on Lexie you are normally the strong unwavering one on here. Don't pick of conals plate and if he leaves anything squirt washing up liquid in it before you eat off it

Thanks hon I know in six months I've never had a day off but today it would have been so easy. If I'd not had that sandwich out it'd have been different but I wasted a lot of calories on that & I didn't even enjoy it. I'm so close to that 4 stone, 1lb away (although mfp reckons I already have it) so need to wake up in the morning with the normal Lexie head on!

I've been known to squirt tomato ketchup on ice cream lol!

Come on Lexie let's get you back in the zone!

Your get it this week if you relax a tad :) (I'm one to talk I know haha!) x

Just focus on how far you've come & remember little pickers wear bigger knickers lolol. Not picking at kids food is where I struggle but I've been planning out all my cals for following day the night b4 which is helping keep me on track so far x

Plenty of people here to give you a kick up the bum as you have done to many of us on more than one occasion !!! You know it is just a blip and once you get your head round it you will be fine :) xxx

Some days are harder than others, even if you have been in the zone for a long time. You didn't give in to it, so be proud and hope tomorrow is easier for you.

Back