Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Hiya Lexie, hope you're okay. Just popping in here to say you look completely amazing in your new profile piccy and well done on reaching 6 stone, I've had a set back but back on track now and will aspire to achieve what you are achieving xx

Hope you are ok Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Alison & Lisa, I will be ok I think I am just tired & the boys have gone away for a few days so I am home alone & things always seem worse when you are on your own don't they!!! I think a night in front of the tv is needed, I haven't gone to zumba as really wasn't feeling it so lazy night & early night & I am sure all will look so much better in the morning x

Lexie2005 said:
Thanks Alison & Lisa, I will be ok I think I am just tired & the boys have gone away for a few days so I am home alone & things always seem worse when you are on your own don't they!!! I think a night in front of the tv is needed, I haven't gone to zumba as really wasn't feeling it so lazy night & early night & I am sure all will look so much better in the morning x

Ooh, lovely, some alone time - you should make the most of that and pamper yourself! My two might go camping next week, and I'm off work, so it should be peaceful. Have a nice chill out, Lexie. xx

Glad I didn't go to zumba as while I would have been there a massive storm started & I would have drowned walking home!!!
Ah! A lost opportunity for a spot of swimming lol! Massive storms here too, hateful weather... Deffo pamper yourself, good book, bubble bath and all that. Hope you have a good evening xx

Hope you have enjoyed your lazy night, everyone needs one now and again x

Think we all go through that hun, have you started week 3 ? X

Lexie2005 said:
No babe I didn't go to the gym tonight, I came home to slob again!

That's not like you Lexie x x

Lexie2005 said:
No I know I've been having a few bad days, back at it tomorrow I'm hoping x

Hope you wake up tomorrow and have put your bad days behind you x x

Scales have put my bad mood behind me, I'm now 12st 12lbs so another 1.4lbs off this week. I think I missed my boys a lot more than I thought I would. They'll be home about 430 & I can't wait to see them!

Lexie2005 said:
Scales have put my bad mood behind me, I'm now 12st 12lbs so another 1.4lbs off this week. I think I missed my boys a lot more than I thought I would. They'll be home about 430 & I can't wait to see them!

Well done Hun ... How does it feel to be well in the 12's :)
Big hugs x

See I don't feel I am safely in to them yet, another 1lb & I will but I do love being 12 something..... Think I'm gonna aim to see if I can get to 100lb loss by Christmas that would be my dream although I'm not making that my official Christmas challenge goal in case I don't make it!

Lexie2005 said:
See I don't feel I am safely in to them yet, another 1lb & I will but I do love being 12 something..... Think I'm gonna aim to see if I can get to 100lb loss by Christmas that would be my dream although I'm not making that my official Christmas challenge goal in case I don't make it!

I don't think anyone ever feels That way about them selves but I think you are :) x

Back