Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well part one of hair change done, I'm now cocoa brown instead of my dark spice red...... Now just have to wait til tomorrow for the chop but why is it when you decide to have it cut your hair decides to look better than it has done for weeks, all bouncy & nice & people start complimenting you on how nice your hair looks, oh well it'll grow again if I don't like it!

Last edited:
That's my theory too. I know Lozzy said only old women have short hair but I got it chopped anyway. If its awful it'll grow out soon. It's not a disaster. But actually I think it's quite nice. Now I just need to learn how to dry and style it :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm chicken I've not changed mine much some warmer tones and a slight change to the cut nothing drastic!! Wimp!!

Lol xx

Kat I like yours but think you could easily go shorter & funky!

Kirsty your hair is lovely anyway, as they say if it aint broke don't try & fix it!!

Think I'm gonna do a Kat & go halfway & then if I still want it shorter have it done next time.....

Oh mines a mess!! Well not now I've just left the salon lol !!! But I'm pleased! X

Had a fab Zumba class tonight, love it so much & then just got this message from my instructor

Well done Alex. Keep up the good work. You looked amazing out there tonight x

Nearly made me cry!

Lexie2005 said:
Had a fab Zumba class tonight, love it so much & then just got this message from my instructor

Well done Alex. Keep up the good work. You looked amazing out there tonight x

Nearly made me cry!

Awe what a lovely message :) x

Well the hair is gone, its not as short as I originally planned but I love it, will have to get hubby to take piccies as the ones I have attempted to take myself look bad, why is it so hard to take photos of yourself???? I can't believe how much she cut off though, there was sooo much hair on the floor - ooh I wonder if it weighed anything lol.

Have discovered today that my scales when weighing in stone & lbs only measure 0.2lb so I am going to go back to weighing in just lbs & convert it, I know it may not sound much but when loss starts to slow up like mine has every 0.1lb counts!!!

Gym for me later, my friend has yet again cancelled on me (she has only been the night we had our induction & that was nearly a month ago although she was away for 10 days of it) but to be honest the only reason it is a bt of a pain is that with not driving hubby has to take me & pick me up but he is going to pop to his mums while I am there as they go away for a few days tomorrow so he wants to pop & see them, works for me! It will be run 2 of week 2, should be ok although did Monday then zumba yesterday & so may well be suffering tomorrow so will rest & then gym on Friday night to do the last run of week 2 then the fear of week 3!!

Hey Hun... Can't wait to see your picture of new hair.. Day 2 completed felt much better today but still sweated cons haha

I am sure you will be fine.. I was thinking I may re do this week before I move on going to see how I get on on Friday with ankle x

LisaM1977 said:
I am sure you will be fine.. I was thinking I may re do this week before I move on going to see how I get on on Friday with ankle x

My left knee plays up too. Well I did it, I finish run 2 & I think I can't do this & then I do run 3 & think I'm gonna die & at run 4 I think I really can't do this & at run 5 I finally think nearly there can't give up now. Not so sure I'll feel the same next week lol

thats just how i feel in pretty much the same order.. ankle is a bit swollen tonight but not painful.. just icing it and elevating it.. i think i am going to start doing the resistance exercises again that i did at physio with the band..see if that helps a bit :)

So I know tomorrow is official weigh in but this week it hasn't really shifted from what it said a couple of days in, its a 12 at the beginning though so I know I should be happy but I was hoping for more than a 0.8lb loss after all my hard work, not a single day over cals (most under by about 100) & gym Friday, Monday, zumba Tuesday & gym again yesterday & when I say gym it isn't weight work so I won't be gaining muscle. God I am an ungrateful bag at times....... Will see what they say tomorrow hey x

It's this running it's sabotaging our losses haha x

Lexie you need to do some lift weights exercises to strengthen the muscles/tendons that attach to the knee joint area. At least that's what my consultant keeps telling me :) if you can strengthen that area then it gives more support to the knee

You know what Lisa I was thinking the same maybe the running is causing the slow losses I know Karen my instructor said leg muscle is heavy and you will be building muscle when beginning to run so maybe that's our reasons! But obv long run will be worth it! X

Mizkirsty said:
You know what Lisa I was thinking the same maybe the running is causing the slow losses I know Karen my instructor said leg muscle is heavy and you will be building muscle when beginning to run so maybe that's our reasons! But obv long run will be worth it! X

My consultant said she has quite a few people do the c25k who have advised that because the intensity changes each week many have found te sts or lose very little for the most of it and then starts to come off... So you never know haha x

Maybe once we adapted to it were begin to loose again :) xx

Here's hoping ;) x

Back