Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well I am thrilled that I have found my happy face again, I was just being a silly thing which happens from time to time but I am over it & concentrating on the good things in my life & my weight loss!

My boys are due back from the Lake District in about an hour, I can't wait to see them. As much as I was looking forward to the time alone I have really missed them....

Lexie2005 said:
See I don't feel I am safely in to them yet, another 1lb & I will but I do love being 12 something..... Think I'm gonna aim to see if I can get to 100lb loss by Christmas that would be my dream although I'm not making that my official Christmas challenge goal in case I don't make it!

That's great, well done! Must admit I'm kind of hoping to get to that 100lb mark by Christmas too, as that would put me into the "overweight" BMI band, but we'll have to see. xx

Yeah Tracy it will me too, I think I have about another 7lbs to get to it, ooh I may pop off & work it out.... Oh ok further away than I thought I need to be 12st 1.5lb for it to be healthy so 10.5lbs away but that is much closer than it was when I started hey lol

Lexie2005 said:
Yeah Tracy it will me too, I think I have about another 7lbs to get to it, ooh I may pop off & work it out.... Oh ok further away than I thought I need to be 12st 1.5lb for it to be healthy so 10.5lbs away but that is much closer than it was when I started hey lol

It's 14st 7lbs for me, at 5'8", so 13 pounds - we're both getting closer! xx

WTF!!!! Hmmm so was as good as gold at the garden party but would appear too much spoon licking when baking on Friday as showing a 1.4lb gain this morning, well that can bugger off before Friday!!!! Am gonna go for it with exercise this week....

Love the attuitude! :) just reading it made me smile.. I'm sure it will disappear as u wish :)

Well I have some hard work to do tomorrow which will burn some calories, 2 hours of digging at father-in-law & now our allotment, he can't cope & it is apparently in quite a mess as his neighbour who is meant to help him has been letting him down & not going... So we have said we will help him... I think this may be something we live to regret but if we are struggling we will just give it up in December, I quite like the idea of home grown veggies on a larger scale than in my garden which has been limited to leeks, onions, courgette, pumpkins & potatoes up to now. I also plan to try & get to the gym for run 1 week 3 c25k although I may be dead after just the allotment to be honest....

Glad I made you giggle Tara x

Lordy Lord tonight has been hard!! I had lunch about 1230 so was hungry for tea by about 530 & by 6 had nothing left to eat & work has been quiet & I have been bored, I have nothing with me & don't go near the venders but I know if I had have done I would have faceplanted in to the first thing I saw no matter how many calories it had in it.... I have ended up buying myself a new dress on ebay & not sure I like it, you know when you bid & think pants hope someone outbids me & they don't, I only paid £4 something but I am not sure I will wear it, its not my shape.....

Hun, well done on not going for the vending machines... Where do you work?? Sounds like where I work. Vending machines and the cafe right there tempting you....

Kes said:
Hun, well done on not going for the vending machines... Where do you work?? Sounds like where I work. Vending machines and the cafe right there tempting you....

I work for the local water company in the operational contact centre & if it's busy it's ok but on a quiet Sunday night..... The canteen is only open Monday-Friday but the venders are a killer at times, roast chicken crisps were tonight's temptation!!

Lexie2005 said:
So pleased I avoided as have my 12st 12lb back again this morning & will be working load off today at allotment & gym....

Whoop whoop... :)

Lexie2005 said:
So pleased I avoided as have my 12st 12lb back again this morning & will be working load off today at allotment & gym....

Yay!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so pleased its back off! I knew it would your soooo dedicated!!!! Have fun gardening I hope you manage to stay dry! Xx

That's good news. Enjoy your gardening, and hope it doesn't rain!

Well there's no way I can do the gym after that work at the allotment!!!! Was 2hrs 15mins of real physical work & rewarded at the end with lots of lovely tates & cucumbers & raspberries (well I ate them while working lol)

Just had lunch then 50ml of Ben & Jerrys cherry Garcia frozen yoghurt, best 70 cals I've spent in a long time - I can highly recommend it!!!!

About to get my second bath of the day to de-allotment myself then a nice afternoon with my boys before popping to my sisters then home for tea....

Back