Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Been out for anniversary lunch to Frankie & Bennys which has used up most of my days cals but I have to live occassionally!!!!

But I'm very happy that I bought some new work trousers & pjs & a top today all size 16!!!! I was so excited I almost did a squeal in the fitting rooms!

About to head off to London for the weekend where I plan to stick to plan & walk loads

So excited for you!! Fantastic news :)

Have a great time this weekend.

Well done - that's brilliant news! Enjoy London xx

Well amazing weekend away in London, not so amazing on the diet front... I don't regret it though as I had a lovely time & this is a lifetime I have ahead of me & I can't not enjoy myself when I am on holiday as long as I get back on it as soon as I am home which I have. Although that said I haven't gone to the gym as I am really tired & I have a 10 hour work shift ahead of me.... Food choices will be good today though.....

Glad you had a great time!

I agree you have to be able to live and enjoy your breaks and once home back to normal..

Give yourself a rest and catch up on some sleep (if you can) before going to the gym, no good exercising when your tired, as that's when injuries happen or you end up sick :)

So pleased you had a lovely time :) x

It my anniversary next Monday of starting my xen journey (although joined mfp a few days earlier) so really want to be back to 12:6:6 by then, this mornin 12:9:0 so its gonna take some work but I'm gonna try my hardest! Even I'd not I'm still thrilled x

Fantastic, you have had an amazing year!! Just think what you have managed in that year! What new habits you have started, and what old habits you have changed!! So happy for you!

Lexie2005 said:
I was 18:13:5 so when I shift my London gain its 6.5 stone which I still don't believe

Amazing Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back