Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well I am starting to wonder if my body is trying to tell me something as weight up this week & I'm wondering if 11:7 is where I should stop as I seem to get very slightly below it then go back up a bit. To be honest if I could maintain it here I'd be happy.... What do you think ladies?

Well I am starting to wonder if my body is trying to tell me something as weight up this week & I'm wondering if 11:7 is where I should stop as I seem to get very slightly below it then go back up a bit. To be honest if I could maintain it here I'd be happy.... What do you think ladies?

Hunni, I would just continue as you are and if you maintain where you are I think that is fantastic, you must be so pleased... I am very proud of you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11,7 is an amazing achievement :) How do you feel in yourself, are you down to the clothes size you want to be? It's inspirational how well you've done, I can remember reading your diary ages ago and you've stuck with it where as I well and truly fell off the wagon! Well done to you whatever you decide x

11,7 is an amazing achievement :) How do you feel in yourself, are you down to the clothes size you want to be? It's inspirational how well you've done, I can remember reading your diary ages ago and you've stuck with it where as I well and truly fell off the wagon! Well done to you whatever you decide x

I feel great! I said I'd have like to be a 14 & in sainsburys & M&S I am but I'm a 16 everywhere else but I'm happy with that I think. I'll see what happens over the next few weeks...

I think your doing fab!

You have to work out how your going to maintain - and perhaps once you figure that out your weight might come down some more :)

I think your doing fab!

You have to work out how your going to maintain - and perhaps once you figure that out your weight might come down some more :)

I'm going to try weekends off (which for me is Friday/Saturday) & still to 1400 or below Sunday to Thursday & see if that will cause maintenance. Certainly had yesterday off, roast pork dinner with crackling!!!!

Mmm I was thinking more along the lines of dr briefs angle - slowly increasing the good fats and decreasing your processed carbs .. Like packets of crisps pretzels etc .. Which from what you have said in the past is a big weakness..

I've also read that successful maintainers continue with mod exercise - loads general walking, some heavy lifting.. (Gym, kettlercise etc) and a few intensive workouts, Zumba, sprinting fast running.. Depends on fitness levels ! plus enjoying out door play.. outdoor games with your kids etc long walks in the country parks/ areas ..

Roast pork sounds yummy.. I just wish mine turned out better than It does lol

I feel great! I said I'd have like to be a 14 & in sainsburys & M&S I am but I'm a 16 everywhere else but I'm happy with that I think. I'll see what happens over the next few weeks...

Sounds like a good plan now, give yourself a few weeks and see what happens and how you feel. Good luck with the maintaining, it sounds like an ideal way of doing it to have the two days off, I could definately go for that.

Hmmmm hauled back on the wagon, last week wasn't a very good week & realised relaxing for 2 days to try & maintain isn't likely to work for me cos I wet off the rails, wasn't even really honest with myself so I need a couple of weeks of being good to get back down then I'll try just upping to about 1600 a day & see if I majntain at that.....

Hmmmm hauled back on the wagon, last week wasn't a very good week & realised relaxing for 2 days to try & maintain isn't likely to work for me cos I wet off the rails, wasn't even really honest with myself so I need a couple of weeks of being good to get back down then I'll try just upping to about 1600 a day & see if I majntain at that.....

At least you tried it Hun, experiment and see what works for you, it might help looking on some of the other boards on here to gather tips x x

Sorry it didn't work :(. But at least you know that now..

Looking at your diary I can see the crisps sliding in... your good snacks have disappeared.., having good fresh meat and veggies/ salads - less processed packet foods..

You need to look for a long term meal plan, that allows you, in limited quanties to have a bit of what you like!

I know my actions don't say much, as you have achieved so much more with your weight loss than me.. But I'm keeping trying - and as you say slowly slowly catchy monkey ..

But from an outside point of view... ???
Xxx

Thanks girls & yes Tara my old danger foods & I bet I've snacked on about another 400 cals a day I've not tracked, almost like I it's not there I haven't eaten it kinda thing. Am finding today really hard & keeping myself busy not to eat!!!!

Thanks girls & yes Tara my old danger foods & I bet I've snacked on about another 400 cals a day I've not tracked, almost like I it's not there I haven't eaten it kinda thing. Am finding today really hard & keeping myself busy not to eat!!!!

I might tell my OH I have not eaten that but if I did not track it I'm cheating myself. Altho a while ago I had not tracked as I just couldn't remember all the rubbish I'd eaten.. Those days made me feel even worse ! So can imagine you feel upset with yourself!

With your way of eating are you still really hungry? I think that's part of why I couldn't keep my cals down as low as you have .. Now I'm trying to keep my carbs within a certain amount and not worry so much about the rest :)

Best thing is I don't feel hungry - cravings - sometimes - I have some glutamate tablets that help with diet coke and sweet cravings. Eating macadamia nuts and adding salt to my salads seems to help.. With my cravings. I also didn't realise how thirsty I am in the morning - 1 litre water most mornings.. Before breakfast lol

Hungry have a plate of salad to fill you up, not many cals but still crunchy ;) Water.. Water... Carrots.. All the things you've done in the past! :)

oh my lexie u have done so well. im not at the stage of mantaining my target is another 21 pounds and i will probley still keep going knowing me. oh how we have both changed. xx

Well 2 good days & it's coming down again nicely, totm also arrived a day early yesterday so some of the weight was probably right. Want to get about 1/2 stone gone then I'll try & find my way of maintaining....

Back