Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Day 2 of the crunch & squat challenge done, 25 crunches & 55 squats. My knees really don't like the squats they crack like mad!

Day 3 of challenges done, can feel it in my stomach muscles but I'm seeing that as a good sign. Gym in the morning is likely to kill me after 65 squats tonight!!!!

Weigh in tomorrow, back to Fridays like it used to be. I was 12:3:4 on Monday & am hoping to be not much over 12:0 cos I want my 11 back next week more than anything....

I always felt a combination of euphoria and exhaustion after a session with jillian m, euphoric I got to the end and was alive, and completely exhausted keeping up (as best I could) with the pace. Well done you for sticking at it, you'll look even more amazing after 30 days of that.

Throat is shocking, still as sore & I've a real horrible cough that is sitting on my chest but I'm determined to beat it!

Anyway VERY exciting news.... I have my 11 back, official weigh in today 11:13:0 so I've done it!!!! So happy with 4.4lbs off since Monday so cc is clearly my diet hey! 13lbs until target & I am hoping 6lbs in the next 3 weeks so I go away on my hols with a bit to play with

That's great news :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thats a brilliant loss....well done !!!!!!

I've experimented with all sorts of diets in the past and always come back to CC'ing. Seems more logical to me than some of the other diets where there are "free" foods.

Bumble
x

Well that is me home alone for the next few days... The boys have gone to stay with relatives in the lake district & I wasn't able to get my shift covered on Sunday so I couldn't go. I always think I'm gonna enjoy it but when they go I'm like "ok its not as much fun as I thought". I've made sure there are no naughties in the house or I'd eat them. Gonna be over cals today though as me & Mr went out for lunch & I succumbed to scampi & chips, am cross with myself now. Am just gonna have a salad for tea though & so shouldn't be more than a couple of hundred over so shouldn't be enough to cause a gain....

Throat is shocking, still as sore & I've a real horrible cough that is sitting on my chest but I'm determined to beat it!

Anyway VERY exciting news.... I have my 11 back, official weigh in today 11:13:0 so I've done it!!!! So happy with 4.4lbs off since Monday so cc is clearly my diet hey! 13lbs until target & I am hoping 6lbs in the next 3 weeks so I go away on my hols with a bit to play with

Great news :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Actually haven't ended up having any tea which really surprised me, just wasn't hungry so thought what is the point in eating for the sake of it cos I don't know exactly how many cals were in lunch I just used one in mfp so better to be safe than sorry. My friend is coming over tomorrow night & we were going to order a takeaway but I might cook something nice instead & then I can have a few drinks instead with the cals

Back