Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Ok the scales came in when unpacking the car & it's horrific!!!! Highest I've been for about 10 months & a stone above what I was 6 months ago but line drawn & this is it now I'm gonna get to goal ASAP!

Ok the scales came in when unpacking the car & it's horrific!!!! Highest I've been for about 10 months & a stone above what I was 6 months ago but line drawn & this is it now I'm gonna get to goal ASAP!

A lot of that will be fluid Hun ... and will soon come back off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1764803075.jpg
    image-1764803075.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 17
I'm thinking quick on .. Quick off ., and agree prob retained fluid

I'm also hoping you had a great time :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

I'm hoping so I can cope with 12:4 but 12:7 gutted me :(

But Lisa on the plus side you beat me!!! Xx

Only be default Hun lol.. Wait till I'm back from Florida eek hate to think what I will be... I'm at 12.3.5 this morning so not much difference at all Hun ... It will have dropped a fair bit by the end of the week if you get back on track ..

image-1286241095.jpg

:)

That'll soon come off, Lexie, as the others have said. I'm sure it's something we'll all go through from now on, putting weight on over holidays, Christmas etc., the important thing is just to jump straight back on that wagon to repair the damage, because that's what "naturally" slim people do. It's never fun seeing the numbers go up, but you enjoyed your holiday, and you've got to be able to live your life in an enjoyable way. :) xx

I'm back on the wagon have been since first thing this morning but I'm hungry ;)

Am just upset that I've dilly dallied for 6 months & am now a stone more than I was on 1st Dec but that is around the time my personal problems started & although I'm not using it as an excuse my diet kinda sat on the back burner but I owe it to myself to be sensible now & get there to prove to myself & everyone who doubted me that I can & will do this

Day one done & within the 1300 I'm aiming for again.... Still got to shred but will do that once tea has settled & little one is in bed

Oooohhhhh could cry, wrote this reply and pressed the wrong blooming button. And now i cant remember what i wrote!!

something along the lines of this.

you are amazing, and that weight will come off really quickly don't you worry.... And keep shredding and you will start to feel more and more amazing!!

Day one done & within the 1300 I'm aiming for again.... Still got to shred but will do that once tea has settled & little one is in bed

Well done for getting right back on it Hun... :)

Don't cut back too much, too quickly - I found/find after a "binge" I have to cut back calories slowly otherwise my body seems to hold onto the extra pounds? Guess it makes sense if you think about bodies not knowing when they are next going to get fat/sugar etc. it will cling onto it? You'll be fine - it's come off really quickly - just thinking back to my "cream tea" weekend - I gained 6lb in 3 days, but it was gone again by the end of the next week! xx

Don't cut back too much, too quickly - I found/find after a "binge" I have to cut back calories slowly otherwise my body seems to hold onto the extra pounds? Guess it makes sense if you think about bodies not knowing when they are next going to get fat/sugar etc. it will cling onto it? You'll be fine - it's come off really quickly - just thinking back to my "cream tea" weekend - I gained 6lb in 3 days, but it was gone again by the end of the next week! xx

Thanks honey, I'm just a stress head which I think we all know ;) xx

Day 2 done, just over 1300 but been to the gym so I'm ok with that. Am meant to be shredding but not sure I've got the energy :( got Zumba tomorrow then kettle on Thursday - nervous & excited!!!

Last edited:
Well scales this morning were down 0.7kg/1.5lbs since Sunday so I'm happy they are moving. Have had such a hungry day today, am slightly over my cals but I've got Zumba tonight so am not gonna beat myself up about it...

Although that said I'm not looking very good in my Zumba gear, I can definitely see where the stone I'm up is!!!

Last edited:
Back