Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Sorry yes I'm ok apart from today I've managed to get a bug & have been sick 4 times since 230am. Food been ok until now xx

Oh no, try and drink as much water as you can to make sure you don't get dehydrated x x

All better now. Didn't get on here yesterday really as my boys came back from their camping trip so lots of family time which was great.... At a BBQ today & it's normally burgers & sausage etc so may well not do too well but I am not gonna beat myself up about it & it's the last time I'll see my baby sister in a while as she has moved to London & starts her graduate job on Monday.... May have to have a drink with her.....

Well I didn't make it to the gym but had a good day food wise. Just ate what I fancied which happened to be healthy.... I am not perfect & don't claim to be but I'm doing this my way....

Ah but last week was a half planned relaxation week while the boys were gallivanting without you. It's allowed every now and again. But you're totally back on track now. You've got your shopping in and your week planned so what can go wrong? Nothing. :) keep going hunny. You're a great example of losing loads of weight and still living life. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah but last week was a half planned relaxation week while the boys were gallivanting without you. It's allowed every now and again. But you're totally back on track now. You've got your shopping in and your week planned so what can go wrong? Nothing. :) keep going hunny. You're a great example of losing loads of weight and still living life. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks gorgeous xx

Another good day although ended up with 2 rolls at lunchtime as was really hungry. Bloody porridge really does not fill me at all!

Zumba tonight & I sense it's gonna be a sweatfest

Another good day although ended up with 2 rolls at lunchtime as was really hungry. Bloody porridge really does not fill me at all!

Zumba tonight & I sense it's gonna be a sweatfest

Have something different to porridge? I always think it's more of a breakfast in winter time anyway! X

Back