Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

FFS (sorry) it's up again!!!! Another 0.2lb so from Sunday that's 2.8lbs & I am so completely fed up. Why does my body insist on trying to make me feel rubbish. I have enough to make me feel pants without this too!

Weird! It could be because you have started exercising again - muscles retain water or "whatever" after exercising..

Last edited:
I'm getting hubby to take scales tomorrow & I'm not weighing until next Friday hopefully by which time my stupid body will have settled!!!

:) lol good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Strangely calming not to weigh in, he hasn't hidden them where I thought they'd be so I have no chance of weighing in.....

You never know even just being able to chill out about it may allow your body to settle again xx

It is the strangest feeling not weighing in, I have absolutely no clue what I weigh although I do feel lighter but that is probably psychological. I am really motivated though as I have just booked to go to a singalong Rocky Horror show & I need to get as slim as I can by then which is 18th October. I am sure most of you know but Rocky Horror the idea is wear as little as possible, I am going to be as conservative as I can & go as Columbia which is a corset, shorts & fishnets..... Wish me luck!!!

Attachments

• image-3734033665.jpg
    image-3734033665.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 44
Your do it and look great too :)

Attachments

• image-1058359762.jpg
    image-1058359762.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 77
Nowt Rocky Horror about that Tara & even if it was there is no way on this earth I would get there to watch the film in time it would take me about 10 hours to squeeze myself in to it!

Lol I think baby powder will help cut the time down .. Yes it's not rocky horror it more CATs musical.. maybe take the mask off ..

I begged hubby (tears & all) to let me have the scales & they haven't bloody moved so I've made a decision I'm coming off xen again to allow more fat in to my diet. I think I'm gonna up my cals to 1450 for a couple of weeks to see what happens.........

Last edited:
How about you give it more of a chance, before you stop, up your kcals to 1450 to account for your exercise :)

Lexie2005 said:
I begged hubby (tears & all) to let me have the scales & they haven't bloody moved so I've made a decision I'm coming off xen again to allow more fat in to my diet. I think I'm gonna up my cals to 1450 for a couple of weeks to see what happens.........

I certainly don't think coming off the Xen will hurt - if anything I think my losses are better since I stopped it, certainly no worse. It really does just seem to be that deterrent effect (and even that's a bit spurious in my opinion, given the stuff I've eaten whilst on it, with no consequences at all for the most part, lol).

Good luck whatever you do about the drug, Lexie - it'll definitely start moving again. :) xx

Did a Zumba flashmob tonight at a charity beer festival & my hubby took the most flattering photo of me ever!!! Genuinely got me at a very good angle!!!

Attachments

• image-912575312.jpg
    image-912575312.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 42
Back